🥀Cell number 677🥀

So this is smt I used to do with my tnt duo fics and imma start doing it with this.

Top: Schlatt
Bottom: Quackity
TW: chocking kink

Have a wonderful time reading this.
__________

Quackity POV:

I got a job as a police officer. It was my first day. The chief had finished giving the tour. "You have one rule for guarding this cell. Don't enter it."

"May I ask why..?"

"He's the most dangerous prisoner in this whole building."

"And I'm the only one guard watching him?"

"Yes. We only need one." I wasn't strong to be exact. So if he planned an escape I'd be the first to go. Eh. I'll be fine, hopefully.

He left me alone. "Hey, come closer, I don't bite." I heard a man from the cell. I whipped around and walked towards the cell. "Your so.. pretty." I felt myself turn a light shade of pink.

"Awe, cute."

"What do you want?"

"Why don't you come inside? Hm? Get to know each other better.."

"No." I'm not fooled easily. I don't know him..! "Why not? Quackity." He said my name in a seductive tone. Should I? No. I'm not gonna. I walked closer to the cell door.

"Your eyes, so full of life, mine died long ago."

I couldn't see him. But I knew he saw me. "Scared? Come in. Please~? I won't hurt you. As Long as you do something for me."

I opened the door. And went inside. I knew it was my only rule. But.. I had to know. What makes him so dangerous?

I felt a cold hand wrap around my neck and pin me to the wall. I saw two ram horns, brown hair and red eyes. Kinda hot.. "Who- who are you..? What are you?" He came closer. "Names Schlatt. I'm a ram hybrid if it wasn't obvious."

Our lips were so close to touching. This was wrong on so many levels. "What about you? Your also not human."

"I'm a duck. Well, a god to be more exact. And you know my name already so."

He used his other hand to plan me a bit. "Duck huh? So you have wings?"

"Y-yea? Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering.." he put more pressure on. "Ngh~!"

"You know, I usually try and kill all the guards. But you? Somethings different about you. Your like me.."

"I'm not. I- ah~ I used to deal in drugs."

"I can still smell them on you. You don't just sell them, you do them to, don't you?"

"Y-yea"

"As i Said, Your like me." He kissed me. I kissed Back i didn't pull away. His lips were so soft. He pulled away. "You know Quackity, I've never done this before with a guy."

"So, bi?"

"Mhm.."

I stood there. "Wait. What do you mean b-"

"Are you that stupid? Sex dumbass."

I turned red. "O-oh!" He started kissing my neck. "W-why me tho..?"

"It's either that or I kill you."

"I'll make you a deal." He looked at me. "I'm listening." I swallowed. "If you can please me, I'll sneak you out of prison."

"Quackity, darling. You know who I am right?"

"Yes. And I think that I could maybe change you or at least give you a nice life."

"I-.. thank you."

"Mhm, but first. Please me. Fuck me, make my legs buckle, break my spine like it's a glow stick." He smirked and continued kissing my neck and started taking off my clothes.

He took off everything from my waist and below it. I looked down at him. "I won't hurt you, unless you want me to.~" I blushed and hid my face in my hands.

"Heh. Weak." He started sucking my dick. "Ah~ f-fuck.."

"If this already gets you, imagine what will happen when I slam my dick into that pretty ass of yours."

He stood back up and pushed me to my knees, taking off his pants and boxers. "Suck whore." I hesitated for a bit. "Suck or I'm shoving it down your pretty little throat." I obeyed.

I started sucking, I looked up at him, his head flung backwards. "Fuck~ your good for a duck.~" I stopped. "The fucks that supposed to mean?" He gripped my hair and jerked my head backwards so I was looking at him.

"Suck. Or as I said: it's getting shoved down your pretty little throat." I swallowed again and started sucking again. "You back up again, and I'll shove it down. You got that?" I looked at him in agreement. "Good."

I continued until he gripped my hair and made me take it all at once, I gripped his thighs. "Mm~ ok. Your done." I gasped for air once he let me go. "Stand up and face the wall." I did as he asked. "I suggest you hold yourself up on the wall darling."

I pressed my arms up against the wall and felt him slowly insert his dick inside me. "A-Ah~! Fuck~.!" I softly moaned as he finished putting his entire length inside of me. "God I'm gonna destroy you so badly."

"God I- ah~!! I fucking hope so~!" I moaned between words. He started going faster and faster between thrusts. Causing me to get louder. Eventually he hit my sweet spot which caused me to get really loud. "AH~! RIGHT THERE~!"

"Seems I've hit your sweet spot, is that right?" He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. "I wanna hear you more clearly."

I moaned loudly. I knew he was probably smirking. "I didn't know cops could be such sluts."

He kept going. "Your so hot." I tried to focus on speaking. "Th-thank you s-sir."

"Sir? Oh? Are we begging for more~?"

I nodded. "Whore." He let go of my hair, pulled out and pushed me onto my knees again. "If you really wanted me that badly, you should of said so pumpkin."

I blushed at the name. He kneeled down in front of me, gripping my neck tightly. I gasped for air as he smashed our lips together and explored the inside of my mouth with his tongue, letting go of my neck a bit. "What's wrong? Do you like the fact I'm chocking you?" I nodded, tapping his hand with mine. He let go.

I gasped for air. "Your so strong.."

"I know. Now, what do you want? What do you want me to do to you, hm?"

"I need you inside me, destroying my insides."

"Good answer, beg for it then if you want it so badly."

"Please, I need you inside me, please.. daddy."

"Heh. Such a Good Little whore, ok, Get up." I did so and went back into the position I was in. He finished me off and we put back on our clothes.

"Now, I heard your a man of your word, Quackity."

"That I am. Come with me." I lead him outside of his cell, and after a while we left to go back to my place.

"Wait before we go to your place, can we go somewhere..?" He asked. I nodded and we arrived at a small brown house.

He opens the door. And a fox ran down the stairs and hugged him. He was adorable, beanie, a suit with a very lazily put on tie.

"DAD..! I THOUGHT ID NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!!"

"You never told me you had a kid." I said in a shocked voice.

He looked at me. "Well I-" he started.
_______
1255 words.
suffer with the cliffhanger.