🥀The Maid🥀

If your first thought was Quackity=maid
Schlatt= some guy who hired him and probably fucks him after a while
Your right 🤭

And I'm gonna make y'all fucking enjoy this.

That. Sounds really kinky-
_______________________

Quackity POV:

I closed my car door on my way to work. I got a job as a house maid at the edge of town, apparently the guy I'm working for is an ass. But if I get paid it won't matter.

I kept driving until I came to his house. Mansion. Literally.

(Man is the richest man alive-)

I stared at it. This is the biggest house I've been in my entire job career. I knocked on the door. A man with a black and red suit opens the door. "Hello sir." I said, he was intimidating to say the least. "Hello, Quackity is it?" I nodded. "Come in."

I walked into the house. It was huge. Two kids ran down the stairs. "Daddddd Fundys trying to kill me again!"

"If you just HELD STILL. I would get the splinter out you, you dumb fuck."

I tried not to laugh. "Hey! Language Fundy."

"Sorry dad." I just stood there. "I'll be in my office if you need anything. These two can be chaos but their sweet, right?" He looked at them. "Yes dad." I looked at Fundy. He seems, sad? Disappointed? Angry? I can't put my finger on it. Tubbos happy. I can tell.

I went to work and about, what? Two hours? Yea two hours later I took a break. I went to the kitchen to grab a drink of water. However. These cabinets are way too high for my short ass to reach.

"Need help?" I nodded and the man reached and grabbed a cup for me. "T-thanks sir."

"Mhm, my names Schlatt."

"Oh! Ok!"

"You have a lot of energy. Do you work for people like me often?"

"No I don't, I don't really work for rich people often." I took a sip of my water. He looked at me, I leaned my back up against the counter. It was a nice house, nice people as well.

"Ok, we'll get used to it. Oh yea by the way, pjs and everything are on a guest bed already for you."

(We all know it's just his bed- he's not fooling anyone-)

I smiled. "Thanks!" He left and I continued work.

Time skip

It was 8:30 pm, I got into my pjs and went to bed. Eventually I felt a hand brush my thigh. I knew it wasn't mine, one my legs were stretched out. Two, I was looking at my hands.

Then I realized. In this whole house. There were only two bedrooms. Maybe three. But, however. That meant. "Hello, Quackity." I wasn't looking at him but I knew he was smirking. "H-hey, uh, can-can I help you? I'm trying to sleep."

I stuttered a lot. "I don't know. Depends on if you want me or not." Oh, oh no. Oh god. Oh no. Oh god. "I-I-I.." I fell silent, I do want him it's just that. I'm with someone. "I-I'm dating someone."

"And? What he's gonna do?" True. He's never really cared. And he is kinda hot. "True.." he flipped me around so I was face to face with him. "So?" I looked at him. "I guess one round couldn't hurt." He smiled, not a happy smile but a more, seductive smile, so take that how you will.

He kissed me and flipped me over so he was on top of me. He started grinding on me, causing me to moan a bit. He kept kissing me. Eventually biting my lip and sliding his tongue into my mouth.

He was going too fast, he wasn't taking time to let me adjust to what he was doing. So I pushed him away. "What's the matter? Am I not doing this right~?" I shook my head "n-no your doing great, it's just your going to fast, not letting me adjust to anything."

He looked at me. "Oh darling, the reason I do that is so you don't have time to react, in other words, I know what I'm doing and I won't stop."

I blushed, he said it so calmly.. "o-ok, you can cont-" he broke me off and kissed me. I had to get used to his taste. Alcohol and cigarettes. Wait. He drinks? Is he drunk right now? Wait no he's fine.

He kept going and started taking our clothes off. I blushed at his actions. He went slowly, throwing our clothes on the floor.

After he was done I just maintained eye contact. Well, tried too. My eyes wondered off to uh. Well. I think we both know.

(With how dirty minded you guys are I think you ppl know..)

"What? Do you like what you see~?" I blushed, and a lot. "K-Kinda, y-yea" I was loving it. God. His voice and how he spoke to me. God it was hot. He chuckled a bit "Kinda? That's all? Shocking.." he softly gripped my neck. I saw him starting to line up with me.

Here we go. "Ready?" I gulped. "Y-Yea.." he looked at me one last time. "I'll start slow, ok?" I scoffed. "What? Do you want to not be able to walk?" I blushed again. "I-I mean"

He slammed himself into me. "God your so tight~!" I was too busy being a mess. So I didn't hear anything he said.

"DADDY~!" I screamed, he kept going faster. "That's right darling, what's my name~?" I was out of breath at this point. "DADDY! AH~!" I screamed again. "Good Boy~" he came inside me and kissed my cheek. "You did so good."

"T-thanks.." I was breathless to say the least. "Mhm, come on let's get you cleaned up." He picked me up and put me in the bath. He turned it on and I bathed for a solid 30 minutes. He took me back out, I put on my pjs and he climbed into bed with me.

I fell asleep next to him..
___________________________

1025 words-