🥀mhm. Loyalty.🥀

Hola
Top: Schlatt
Bottom: Quackity
_____________

Quackity POV:

We were in the car, Wilbur next to me driving. We had an argument before leaving so I was dead ass expecting him to drive off a cliff.

But he didn't, we arrived at a bar. He stepped out of the car and so did I.

"Why are we Here?" I asked, sighing. "We're here to see some friends and family of mine."

I sighed, usually this was an excuse to fuck a whore and never come home. We walked in and finally there was actual friends and family. We sat down. "This is Quackity, my boyfriend." A man with brown hair and side burns chuckled. "He won't be yours when I fuck him in the bathroom Wilbur. He has such a small body."

"Haha. Very funny Schlatt."

"Hey look, I'm just saying."

"He's loyal. And so am I." I scoffed. "Quackity doesn't seem to think your loyal." A (I assumed teen) rolled his eyes. "Wilbyyyy I'm bored."

"Didn't dad tell you to stop fucking complaining Tommy?" I didn't hear what he said. My eyes were focused on Schlatt.

Schlatt was right Next to me. I was sitting basically in between Wilbur and Schlatt. "Whatca staring at birdie?" I blushed a light shade of pink at the pet name.

"Staring at me I assume? Heh. Trust me, I'd love to take you back to my place and wreck you." Wilbur looked at him with anger. "Schlatt, you've never acted like this with any of my partners, so I suggest you shut up cause he's probably uncomfortable."

"He was the one staring at me. not the other way around." Schlatt leaned back in his seat, rolling his eyes.

"Either way, stop."

Time skip brought to you by R3d V3lv3t 💛💬

It was now 8:30pm. Wilbur kept talking to people and sometimes asked me questions. And Schlatt? Flirting with me the whole time. I blushed by every comment he made. Everything he said. He was so hot it was unbelievable.

"Hey Wilbur is it ok if I drive Quackity home? He seems tired." That I was.

Wilbur sighed. "Fine. Just don't do anything to him."

"Oh I can't promise that." He stood up and helped me to stand.

"Cmon let's get going." We walked to his car. It was the nicest one there.

Schlatt opened the car door for me. "Malady." He said, bowing and holding open the door. "My my, what a gentleman." I said as I sat in the car. He shut the car door and sat down in the car as well.

"Ok, and we're off."

"You do know th-"

"That Your not tired? Yeah I know. I just want to show you how rough I can be with you." I blushed and we drove off.

(Sry I'm just imagining Phil sitting there watching like: Wilbur I think Schlatts about to steal Quackity from you—)

We arrived at mine and Wilburs place.

"Wanna come in for a cup of coffee?" Schlatt nodded and we went inside.

"You know I'm not flirting with you just for the fun of it, right? I have actual interest in you, Quackity."

"I- you do..? I never thought that you would." Just then, he kissed me. He left his lips there for a little longer and I kissed back. Schlatt pulled away and looked into my eyes. "The moment Wilbur showed us a picture of who you were I knew I needed you in my life."

"Honestly? I sat down next to you and I couldn't stop imagining myself with you."

"Then what do we have to loose? Cmon.. we need each other." I smiled and kissed him. "Then wreak me Schlatt."

"Gladly pumpkin." He lifted me by my thighs and placed me onto the counter, kissing me roughly.

I placed my hands at the back of his head, deepening the kiss.

"Your so pretty." I blushed as he continued kissing me and taking off his own shirt.

I stared at his abs. Hot.. "You have abs?!" I said, he smiled and nodded and went back to kissing me.

Schlatt slowly took off my tight black dress. "You have such a beautiful body." I blushed harder. "T-Thank you Schlatt."

He took me to the bedroom.

"How did you—"

"I've been here before darling."

"Oh right you and Wilbur are friends."

"Not if he finds out I fucked his boyfriend."

"Righttt." He threw me onto the bed and wasted no time taking off my fishnets and boxers along with his pants/boxers.

"And you dressed that pretty for Wilbur?"

"I've seen your picture before and he told me you'd be there so I dressed like this to get your attention."

"I've made a good decision." He slammed into me after saying that. "F-FUCK YOU FEEL SO GOOD~!" I screamed out as he started thrusting. "Better then Wilbur?"

"SO MUCH BETTER THEN HIM, HOLY FUCK~!!" He started going faster and found my sweet spot. "RIGHT THERE DADDY~!!!!"

"I bet he's never made you scream like this before." He bent down and started leaving hickeys. They looked like bruises if I'm honest.

But there was one thing we didn't do, lock the door. "What the fuck." Schlatt looked over at Wilbur who was standing in the doorway. "I told you I'd fuck him, didn't I?"

"Yeah but I didn't expect you to ACTUALLY DO IT!!!"

"Well I Just did, now let me finish him off and I'll take him back to my place."

"FINE. HAVE HIM THEN." He slammed the door shut.

He finished me off and we went back into his car and got to his place.

"Cmon, we can cuddle until we fall asleep."

And we did just that.
___________

955 words

All comments will be responded to as Wilbur, Schlatt or Quackity