❤️Fuck off, Schlatt. (Version 1)❤️

TW: yelling

Will be making two things to this this is the fluff version, next will be smut. :P
________________________

Quackity POV:
"YOU KNOW WHAT? OUT. I DONT WANNA FUCKING HEAR IT. THIS IS THE LAST FUCKING TIME IM ARGUING WITH YOU. GET. OUT. NOW." And just like that. He left. I was done.

Oh don't worry we're still together. He's just out of the house.

Do I want him back already?

..........fuck. It was the second time I've done that. The first time. And my last. I'm never doing that again. Ever. God I'm terrible. No. No he started it, it's not your fault.

Schlatt POV:

Does he hate me now? Probably. It's all my fault. Goddamn it. Should I go back..? No. He'll throw you out again.

I guess I'll find somewhere else to sleep for the night then.

I know Fundy has his own place. Probably gonna go there. "Hey Mr. President!! Your out late, anything I can do for you on this fine night?"

"Y-yes actually, can I stay at your house for the night?"

"Oh? I mean yea you can but if you don't mind me asking why?"

"I had a argument with someone and we live in the same house."

"Oh, well then. Come in, come in! There's a spare bed upstairs!"

"Thanks Fundy, your a good soul."

"Mhm!!" He smiled and I walked upstairs. I threw myself on the bed. I wouldn't be back allowed home until tomorrow.

Quackity POV:

I thought he'd come back by now.. oh. I guess not.

I looked at my phone. He sent a text.

"Hey you probably don't want me in the house so I'm staying at Fundys for the night, love you my sugar pumpkin"

I stared at the text. Then started typing.

1: who said I don't want you back in the house?
2: come back if you want
3: ok.
4: love you too rammy

I sent it and went to bed.

I lied down. Not expecting him to get home. I heard the door creak open. I pretended to sleep, he crawled into bed next to me. "Love you more sugar pumpkin.." he whispered in my ear before wrapping his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. And we both drifted of to sleep.

A/N:
383 words
:]