❤️the first date in 15 years❤️

Listening to the song Mary by Alex G weirdly gives me the urge to write fluff-

So here you go, the important chapter in my AU that made 0 appearance in my other books-
_______

Quackity POV:

It was a beautiful day. For once it wasn't too hot, nor too cold. It was perfect. The weather was on my side for once.

Las Nevada's rarely sees these types of days as seeing its a desert, but nonetheless it's a very wonderful thing when it does happen.

Let's hope that god is also on my side for once.

Few minutes past of me standing in the sun and my phone buzzed. I checked the number, wait. That's not- is it? I rubbed my eyes, hoping I was dreaming, then it buzzed again. Same person. Different message.

Didn't Fundy say that Schlatts alive? Why would he contact me? I went to messages and answered him.

Texts:

Quackity: the fuck do you want?

Schlatt: oh finally! I Just have a question.

Quackity: mhm. And that would be?

Schlatt: would you like to go on a date with me? I know it's been 15 years since we last saw each other but, I just want a second chance.

A second chance? That bitch wants a second chance? I mean it has been really long time since I've seen him.

Text's:

Schlatt: so? What do you say?

Quackity: sure. I'll go out with you.

Schlatt: :)

Quackity: BUT. I promise you it won't end in sex.

Schlatt: ok, Fine by me!!

Huh? Usually he'd complain.

Guess he really has changed.

6:30 rolled around and I was dressed.

Red dress and a leather jacket. No I don't love him. I just wanna look nice.

I walked past Fundy hoping he wouldn't see me. "WOAH. Who are you going out with?! The king?!"

I giggled. "No, I'm just going out by myself for a bit."

"Mhm mhm mhm, sure." I opened the door and shut it behind me. Schlatts car was already in the driveway.

He got out, and blushed. "Y-You look great..!"

"Thanks." He opened the car door for me, I got in.

Later he also got into the car. "So, where we headed?" I asked, he smiled. "Can't tell you."

"If this is some scheme to get me into your be-"

"It isn't. I promise you'll love it." I knew he couldn't promise anything, but he still did. A few more minutes and he stopped. "We're here." He got out, opens the door for me and tried to take my hand.

"No. Unless you can make me gasp when you show me where we are, then you don't get to touch me."

He sighed. "Alright, fair."

I nonetheless, grabbed his hand. "So, abou-"

"Shut up." He lead me to this area, between all the trees, a picnic blanket was seen, along with a basket and fairy lights. "Woah.." I was shocked, it looked so beautiful.

"Do you like it?" I nodded and we sat down.

After eating

"Did you bake any of this?" He laughed, "No no no, I could never do that. Puffy made it." I smiled. "Yeah I would've thought, you could never cook."

"I can cook!!"

"Last time I trusted you with dinner you managed to burn the kitchen down."

"Touché." I giggled and we kept talking. Eventually, Schlatts smile faded from his face. "Hey listen, I know you probably don't want a shitty excuse for everything I did. And your not gonna get one, at least not a half assed apology."

I looked at him, he took a breath and continued; "I know I was a drunk and I know that I treated you horribly, but listen to me when I tell you that I love you. With all my heart. I don't care if I don't get a second chance, I don't care if you don't love me back. I just want you to know that I adore you. That I would give anything to be with you. I love you, Quackity. And I don't think I'll ever stop loving you."

I was in Shock. I did love him, I did. I do now as Well. It wasn't a half assed apology like I thought it'd be. But a genuine, caring, loving, apology. I opened my mouth to speak but I couldn't think of anything.

Then he stood up, "Cmon, let's get you back to your place." He said, I stood up as well.

We arrived at my house in silence. Finally, I broke it. "D-Do you wanna come inside?" He smiled softly and stoped the car's engine. We got out and he opened the door to my house.

"Woah, it's so pretty."

"Thanks, built it myself."

"Cool!" I dragged him up to my bedroom. "I thought this wouldn't end in sex?" He said confused, I laughed. "And it won't, it will end with you cuddling me until we fall asleep." He smiled and hugged me.

"I love you."

"I love you too Schlatt." He cupped my cheek in his hand and brought my face closer to his, our smiles dropped and he softly kissed me.

He pulled away, I fluttered my eyes back open.

"You have such soft lips and hands.." I said softly.

He chuckled, "Why thank you, sugar pumpkin."

I blushed, I missed that pet name. I let go of him and went to go change, so did he.

I was already in bed by the time he was finished, he got in bed next to me and wrapped his arm around me, making me fall fast asleep.

Pretty sure he fell asleep not long after.

941 words
🎶🎤Mary is the girl that leaves to rot. She says, "I am real, and you are not." She says, "I am real, and you are not."🎤🎶