🥀movie🥀

Hola horny fucks

Top: Schlatt
Bottom: Quackity

Kinks: praising/degrading
_________

Quackity POV:

I panicked while starting to brush my hair, Schlatt had texted me a few minutes ago asking to watch a movie with him. Me being me, I obviously couldn't pass. I put on some comfy clothes and got into my car, every time I stopped at a red light I would check my phone.

Eventually I got to his house. I knocked on the door. It opened almost immediately.

"Quackity!!" Schlatt said with an energetic voice. I giggled. "Hey big guy." I smiled and walked in. "So, what movie you wanna watch?"

I thought for a moment. "Frozen two?" He looked at me like I was insane. "Are you ok? Did you have a terrible childhood?"

"Yes actually." He sighed. "FROZEN TWO IT IS-"

Time skip

We were watching the movie, then Schlatt got up. "Hey you want anymore popcorn?" I shook my head 'no'. "Ok, your loss."

I flipped him off as I drank from my cup. He got popcorn, put it on the table and crawled closer to me. He grabbed my chin and turned my head to face him, I felt as my face heated up. "Your so fucking adorable." I felt his lips brush against mine, then, he pulled away and laughed his ass off.

"AHAHAHA YOU SHOULDVE SEEN YOUR FACE." I laughed with him but the moment he turned away I felt a cold dread wash over me. Damn. He really doesn't like me, does he? Wonderful.

We finished the movie and I looked outside. "Shit.." I grumbled to myself. "What's wrong?" I whiped my head around to look at him. "It's too dark out."

"You'll be fine."

"Schlatt, I don't have anything to protect me out there!"

"Hm." He thought for a moment. "Would you like to stay here for the night?" I nodded. "You can sleep on the couch or.."

"Or what?" He smirked and looked at me. "Or you could sleep in my bed with me~."

Fuck it you only live once. "Yeah sure."

"I-I don't think you get that I was joking."

I walked up to him and ran my hand down his chest and looked at him while smiling and biting my lip. "And I wasn't big guy~." He flushed red. "No but seriously though, if it's ok with you I'd like to sleep in the same bed with you." He gulped and tugged at the collar of his shirt. "Y-Yeah! Of course!" I chuckled and went up to his room, throwing myself onto the bed.

Time skip

I woke up, 1:30am. I looked next to me, he's asleep. Fuck it. I crawled on top of him and kissed him.

Then, it happened. I felt as a hand grabbed the back of my head, not letting me pull back.

That kiss quickly turned into a heated make out session. He bit my lip, I moaned into the kiss. He finally let me go. I flipped over onto my back, and without a word, Schlatt went on top of me and started attacking my neck.

"Schlatt~! Ah~!" He looked at me. "Yes my love?" I blushed at the nick name.

"No objections? Mk." He continued kissing my neck.

I felt a hand go down my thigh and start palming me. I grabbed his hair, signalling for him to not stop.

Then out of no where he bit down.

"AH~!"

"Yeah you like that baby?" I nodded and he kept going.

"Be a Good Boy for me and sit on my lap darling." He sat down and I did as he asked.

He put his hands on my waist and started moving them back and forth. I knew what he wanted and started grinding on him. "Mmm Just like That~." He groaned quietly. "I've wanted this for too long."

He kept his hands on my waist, occasionally rubbing it.

"Your doing so well." I came to a stop. "Why'd you stop?"

"Just fuck me already." I whispered into his ear. "Cmon, there's no way your able to hold it all in this well. Or do you want me to find your breaking point?" I whispered into his ear.

He quickly flipped me over. "You know me too well."

He took off our clothes and threw them on the floor.

"You have such a nice body." I smiled and bit my lip. "Now, time to see what wonderful noises you make."

He took off our boxers and threw them on the floor with the rest of the clothes.

"Prep or no prep?"

"No prep, make my insides bleed." He smirked and got in between my legs.

"Ready?"

"Yes." He slowly inserted himself inside me, letting me adjust to his size.

He picked up my legs and put them on his shoulders so that the back of my shins were touching them.

Then he slowly pulled out and then slammed himself back in. "AH FUCK~!"

He smirked and started thrusting. "Oh fuck your tight~."

I felt as the whole bed was shaking and my legs were slowly turning into jello.

He slammed into me again and found my sweet spot. How did he know? Well probably cause I screamed his name when he did.

"SCHLATT~! RIGHT THERE~!" He knew that he found it and started abusing that spot. "Does the whore like that?"

"YES~!" I responded. He slammed into me again and we both came. "God your hot."

"Thank you." He pulled out and got us cleaned up. We took a bath and went back to bed, and by that I mean he carried me to bed.

"So, what are we then?" I said as I dug my face into his chest. "Couple."

"Ok well that answers my question." And he was already asleep. Well I fell asleep not too long after.

And yes my legs were in pain the next day.
______

985 words