🥀texts, videos and calls🥀

I'm gonna love myself for this chapter 😋🥰

Top: Schlatt
Bottom: Quackity

TW: uh, idk, gayness I guess-? And a bit of sexting in a way-?
_________

Schlatt POV (woah- haven't had that in a while-):

I honestly can't be there with my fiancé all the time. I can only be there from time to time, like today. I have paper work to get done and to be honest, I'd rather die then do it.

Lucky ass gets to stay home and watch TV all day. Wish I made my free days the same as his, but I never plan ahead. So whenever I realize I have a lot of paper work to do, and he has a free day, I honestly try so hard to get out of it.

But I can't, cause being the president is hard. Especially when your engaged to the vice president. One more piece of paper work and I'm gonna throw out of my fucking window.

Bing my phone went off, of course. It's probably Q just rubbing in my face that I have to work.

Texts:

Quackity: can you take a break?

Schlatt: you know I can't do that sugar pumpkin.

Quackity: not even for just 30 minutes?? Or 10??

Schlatt: I'm afraid not.

Quackity: fine then, guess you won't be getting this then ;]

This man is in a maid dress. I'm so pissed off, I can't even touch him. Hm, I could get around this..

Texts:

Schlatt: could you do something for me baby~?

Quackity: yeah?

Schlatt: you know that dildo you have in the drawer?

Quackity: ........ yeah?

Schlatt: could you do me a favour and send me a video of you fucking yourself~?

Quackity: Schlatt, love of my life.

Schlatt: yes?

Quackity: give me a moment to send it to you.

Schlatt: thank you baby~

Hey look, I can't see him. This is pretty much my only option at this point.

Quackity POV:

God I'm gonna enjoy this.

I open the drawer next to the bed and grabbed the dildo in it, I put my phone somewhere where he could see my full body, I slid my boxers down, sat myself on the bed and spread my legs.

I slowly inserted it inside myself and fucked myself with it as he asked. I knew I was filming it, so I moaned his name to y'know, get him more horny then he is. "Ah~ Schlatt~ please, I need you~!" I moaned, I stopped filming and sent it to him.

Texts:

Quackity: here you go rammy ;]

Schlatt: god damn.. wish I could be there ;)

Quackity: I wish you could be here, it's not fun when it's just me :[

Schlatt: I know, could you send me more stuff, I might come home if you do~

Quackity: ...... what are my instructions?

Schlatt: ha. Slut~

Quackity: only for you ;]

Schlatt: call me.

I did just that, I was jerking myself off tho, so this was gonna be fun.

"Hello slut~" he immediately said when he picked up.

"H-Hello"

"I can tell your jerking off, how you feelin?"

"Horny."

"Still? God how bad do you need me to be there right now? Jesus."

"Schlatt please~ j-just like ten minutes could be f-ah~fine.. I just need you inside me right now."

I knew he was getting turned on, I couldn't see his face but god does it turn me on to know what he'd do to me if he could.

"Heh.. god I'm having fun with this."

"Schlatt~!"

"I know sugar pumpkin."

I fucked myself with the dildo again. I was a moaning mess at this point. "Ah~ please~ I wa- no~ I need you~!!"

"Hm. Are you close?"

"Y-Yeah"

"Good, when you do, call me again, but for now just film yourself until you cum, ok~?"

"Y-Yes sir.."

"Good Boy~" he hung up. I filmed myself yet again and came all over my chest, I sent it to him after again.

Texts:

Quackity: I came~

Schlatt: such a Good Boy.

Quackity: >////<

Schlatt: what are you waiting for~? Call me. Like I said love~

Quackity: o-ok

I called him again. "Cleaned yourself already? Cause I'm on my way home sugar pumpkin."

"Finally. And yes I did."

"Good, prepare yourself for what's gonna happen love."

"Will do, I love you rammy."

"I love you more sugar pumpkin."

I hung up and waiting patiently for him. Until about 25 minutes later "I'm home slut~!" I heard the front door shut, I stood in front of the opened bedroom door.

"There you are. How you feelin? Up for a round two?"

"Always."

"Good." He picked me up and laid me on the bed. He got on top and started kissing me, i thrusted myself into the air, feeling his erection poke me.

"God your so needy, aren't you?" I nodded. "Please, just fuck me Schlatt."

"What's my name?"

"Daddy~"

"There we go." He took of his pants and boxers. "Thankfully your already undressed." He lined himself up with me and slammed into me. "AH~! FUCK~!!!!"

"Yeah? You like it more when I'm the one doing it, don't you?"

"Y-Yes~!" I said between moans.

He eventually hit my sweet spot. "AH RIGHT THERE~!" I screamed, he kept hitting it until I came all over my chest again. "Don't worry~ I-I'm also close." He came inside me. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up."

He picked me up, cleaned us off and we had a bath. He picked me up again and laid me on the bed, cuddling with me until I fell asleep.
___________

930 words 😋