🥀hes not with me, promise🥀

TW: gayness 😰😰😭😭💀😭🗣️😰✨😭😰💀😭💀😰😭😭😰😈😰💀💀👁️🫦👁️😰💀💀😰😰✨

Top: Schlatt
Bottom: Quackity

Kinks: degrading and praising
___________

Schlatt POV (😱):

I was laying in bed, scrolling through twitter and TikTok for what felt like hours. Without Quackity here to control the amount of time I can be on my phone, I've been laying here forever. Haven't gotten up once, I mean it's not like I have too.

Then a knock on my door. Ughhh. I got up and slowly walked down the stairs.

I unlocked it and opened it. "Hey Qu-" he kissed me the moment he saw me.

"Let me in. Please. There's no fucking time to explain." I did and locked the door.

He dragged me to my bed room, he lied down and pulled me on top of him. The fuck was going on? I kissed him and he kissed me back but more rough.

I haven't seen him for in a while, ever since he left me for Wilbur he's never come back. But here he is. Does he need me that much?

I'm happy to see him, thrilled even. But like Jesus Christ he needs me. I guess that's nice. He needs me instead of Wilbur.

I thought about it that way the whole time. I started kissing his neck and palming him. "Fuck~.. you have no idea how much I fucking need this right now." He said, completely out of breath.

I left a lot of marks, I looked at him, he had his eyes closed and his head thrown back.

I pulled his hair to move his head to the side so I could get more of his neck covered entirely in marks. I pulled away and looked at him. "Exhausted when we're just starting? Damn. Weak ass duck." I chuckled. He blushed and frowned. "Im not weak I just haven't had good sex in a while."

"Is that you admitting that I'm better then Wilbur?"

He stayed silent. "...Yes. It is." I smiled and started kissing him again, smiling against his lips about what he just said.

I pulled away and smiled. "You sure about this?"

"Yes Schlatt. I am. 100%."

"Ok."

(After prep cause for same reason just sick and tired man it's 12:35am well that and imma be honest, I've never written prep once in my life.)

I looked at him again. "Ok, ready? It's been a while since you've done this with me. You scream Wilburs name instead of mine and I'll make sure your legs never see the light of day ever again. Got that? Don't fuck up Quackity."

"Don't worry. I've moaned your name instead of Wilburs too many times to count. You have nothing to worry about." I slammed into him after he stopped talking. "FUCK~! I forgot how good you feel~!" I smirked and kissed him. "We'll get used to it again pumpkin."

I just went at a fast pace, not even starting slow. Just immediately starting at a fast pace, so you can imagine I found his sweet spot pretty quickly.

"FUCK~! RIGHT THERE DADDY~!" And right as it got good, my phone rang.

"Fucking hell." I mumbled.

"I'm more important Schlatt, you and me both know this." I looked at who it was. "Hey Quackity?" He sighed. "What."

"Your Little boyfriend is calling me."

He sighed. "Fine you can't take it."

"I'll fuck you during this but keep in mind this is Wilbur on the phone."

"Don't worry, I'll keep it in mind." I answered it and slammed myself back in.

"Hey Wilbur." He spoke. "Hey Schlatt, do you know where Quackity is?"

Then it hit me that he did even leave with an excuse. He just left. "Nope."

"Damn. I can't find him. Is he with you?"

"He's not with me, promise."

"Mkay." Then Quackity couldn't stay quite any longer cause I hit his sweet spot by accident. "SCHLATT~!" He clamped his hand over his mouth after he realized.

Uncomfortable silence fell between me and Wilbur. "Was that Quackity?"

"Nope!"

"Schlatt. I May be stupid. But I'm not that stupid."

I sighed. "I mean it was your boyfriend but he came to me so you know, he might not be yours anymore, emphasis on the 'was your boyfriend.'"

"What do you mean he came to you?"

"I opened my door and he kissed me when he saw me. And he was the one to pull me on top of him."

"Why didn't you pull away?"

"HA! You really think I'd pass an opportunity to fuck the shit out of Quackity? Have you learned nothing?"

"Fuck you. He's dead when he gets home."

"You mean if he comes home." I nodded, signalling to Quackity that he could moan and scream as loud as he wanted and needed too. And god was he loud. "AH SCHLATT~ HARDER DADDY~!" I heard the sigh on the other end of the line. "Oh what? Haven't made him scream that loud? He's fucking enjoying himself. Highly doubt you've ever even made him cum."

"He has I've Just thought about you so I could~!" Quackity managed to say between moans. "God that's even better." Wilbur hung up in rage. "Fucking dumbass."

"Yes. He i- AH~ FUCK~!" Hit his sweet spot for a third time.

I smiled at his screams. God it was like music.

"You like it so much more when it's me don't you? Little fucking whore." I Said as i started going faster. "YES I DO~!" Quackity was a mess, and so was his hair.

I slammed into him one last time before we both came.

After everything I laues down and so did he. "So why did you come to me?" I finally asked. "Honestly it was because Wilbur doesn't give me the pleasure that you do."

"Heh. Good." I kissed his head before we fell asleep.
_________

966 words