Post Game Content-03

Start from the beginning

You look around as you drop the struggle bats and summon your Keyblade.

But, suddenly, a gateway opens behind you.

You quickly turn and jump back as a hooded figure steps out from the gateway.

You see him as you get ready for a fight.

"Who are you?" You shout to him. The figure stares blankly at you for a moment, before they sigh and put their hands on their hips.

"I'm someone closer to you than you will ever realize" you tilt your head "what?" Then the figure starts pacing as they talk.

"Boy oh boy. You've caused quite a lot of problems. But it's ok, I get it! Your the hero! The hero of Elicio! Of course your name has been immortalized in the annals of history!"

The figure then stops pacing as they look at you and hold out their arms "But of course! Before all this, is the darkness."

You growl "what?" The figure sighs.

"This isn't going to be easy to explain is it? But if I must explain then I will. Well. I won't spoil the surprise but I'll give you a basis"

The figure then points at you as they speak.

"you, are responsible for their deaths. You are at fault for everyone." You stand up straight "what is that supposed to mean? Who's deaths? I'm at fault for what!?"

The figure then dropped his arm as he looked up "you see the sky? It's a border to the world nexus sure. But think? What goes beyond the world nexus? What rests at the center of the universe?"

He then looks back down at you.

"However, you don't know this answer. But you will, of course after you learn this answer, will you learn why you are responsible for everything"

As you stare silently at the figure, he then sighs and shrugs "boy oh boy... It's always something isn't it? What? You want to know who I am? Why I ask you these vague questions?"

As he speaks, he turns around as he puts a hand on his head "of course..."

Then he turns back around to face you. "Like I said, I won't spoil the surprise. But I will say this"

He then holds out his arms as 4 objects appear and circle around him.

Then he drops his arms as his head lowers to face the ground.

"Only with your death, can they come back..." Then he seems to get angry as he suddenly jerks up to look at you, his mouth gritting teeth as he crosses his arms as the objects point at you.

"After you die! Can I see her again!"

The objects shoot a big laser at you as you grunt and reacts by backflipping and dodging.

You land a few more feet away you stare at the figure as he gets ready to fight.

"Who the fuck even are you?!" You shout as you enter your stance. And the two of you begin to fight.