42- Deja Vu

"We're happy for you guys, right Jeno?"  Sana declares to her boyfriend with a smile. Jeno was too busy playing games on his phone to pay attention to the conversation they were having. 

Sana nudged Jeno on the side.

Jeno looked up in confusion taking off his headphones, "What?- Oh right, yeah"  

Sana rolled her eyes at the boy while grabbing her books from the locker, she looks across her and gives Chaewon a teasing smile, "Speaking of your little boyfriend, look whos coming." 

Chaewon turned around to see Jaemin walking her way with a grin on his face. He wraps his arms over her shoulders. 

The scene was giving her Deja vu when she and Jaemin revealed they were "dating". Everyone was looking at them, and people were getting out there way. Chaewon noticed the cheerios had their mouths opened in shock. Sana was across from them fangirling over the two, while Jeno had his earphones on playing a game on his phone oblivious to what was happening. 

"He really went back to her?"

"How is Daeun feeling right now?"

"Hold the phone, when did they get back together?"

Chaewon didn't like the attention she was getting. She felt like everyone was trying to belittle her.

She looked up at Jaemin who was busy on his phone, she lightly tapped on his shoulder. Jaemin turned around to face Chaewon with a smile plastered on his face at her. 

"Uh, can we like...go to the classroom now?" She hesitantly said. 

Jaemin nodded his head, and they made It to their classroom.

 ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Yall, this book is about to come to a closing after like 5 months of me working on this ;(