13- Walking her home

it had finally reached the end of the day, chaewon had said her goodbyes to jinyoung and sana. Once again, chaewon went and stuff her things from her locker in her backpack. chaewon looked around to see if she had gotten everything before taking her phone out and texting Jaemin.

ME

I'll be waiting for you in

the front of the school

read.

chaewon didn't really care that jaemin had not texted her back since he was at practice. she put her phone in her back pocket before putting on her backpack and waiting in front of the building for jaemin.

after roughly 30-40 minutes jaemin showed up with his friends. he came walking down the hallways, holding onto the one strap from his backpack on his shoulder. he was smiling so widely, throwing his head back and laughing while walking with his friends to chaewon. his hair was tossed to the back and his jersey was soaked. he took a sip from his water bottle while some of the water fell from his lips down to his chin. he went and wiped it off with his jersey. I swear chaewon gets butterflies just by looking at jaemin.

"my spice" jaemin said smiling and giving chaewon a peck on her lips. jaemin did some sort of handshake with his friends before leaving with chaewon to walk her home.

chaewon covered her nose with her hands, "ew, you stink." jaemin looked at her and chuckled. "yeah well, how are you not supposed to when you're the team's ace?" he said teasingly, "besides, what were you doing with yujin and her friend earlier?" jaemin said looking at chaewon while they were walking.

chaewon looked back at jaemin and rolled her eyes, "was that even a question to ask" she scoffed.

jaemin grinned to himself, "well did you see anything happen with daeun today?"

chaewon's heart was tugged, yet again, but of course being the good friend she is she told him truthfully, "no not really."

there was a moment of silence, jaemin walking and chaewon playing with her fingers looking at the ground. jaemin had taken chaewon's phone that she had in her back pocket. before she can react he had taken a picture of himself on her phone, the girl looked at jaemin confused.

jaemin pointed to the screen of her phone, "you have to make this your wallpaper." and Jaemin took his phone from his pocket opening up the camera to take a picture of chaewon. the girl took notice and tried covering up herself saying how he was annoying. jaemin laughed and made the picture of chaewon his wallpaper.

for the rest of their walk to her house, they were just laughing and joking like old friends.

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

spicey spice