14- Daeun's boyfriend

chaewon was walking to lunch with sana and jinyoung, jaemin would meet her at their table at lunch. chaewon was walking at the same pace as the other two scrolling through her phone.

"wonie! are you even listening to me?" sana said looking at chaewon scroll through her phone, "you're just scrolling through your phone" she frowned.

chaewon turned her head to face sana as they were still walking down the hall, chaewon placed a hand on the girl's shoulder, "sana baby, it's called multi-tasking." as Chaewon was facing Sana she didn't notice the boy, as if everything was in slow-mo, jinyoung telling her to watch out and chaewon slowly turning her head, hitting someone's body with a big smack

chaewon slowly looked up meeting the face of yunho, daeun's boyfriend. 

jeong yunho, chaewon's 3rd crush ever, the 3rd guy she had ever written her notebook, the 3rd guy she had ever liked. it all started back in the 7th grade when yunho asked chaewon out to homecoming, yunho was the first guy to ever asked this even though they were still in the 7th grade. 

"oh-I'm sorry" chaewon said rubbing her head.

yunho glanced at chaewon, smiling, "it's fine-" before yunho could say anything else, a girl had intertwined her hands with the boy. 

daeuns glance fell onto chaewon's, "stop trying to hit on my boyfriend when you have your own if he even is your boyfriend" she scoffed demanding yunho to start walking.

"what the hell was that about?" sana said confused her eyes trailing to daeun as chaewon shrugged, "her uniform might have just squeezed her head too much" chaewon said before the trio ultimately decided on walking to lunch. 

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Filler chapter I guess, I just wanted to discuss more on Daeun's boyfriend