05- And so it begins...

the school hallway was crowded. it looked like a regular school, with a couple kissing here and there, the cheerios doing the most, and the other cliques all in a group. people were pushing chaewon and not even saying sorry. 

jerks.

one of the girls from the cheerios pushed her. "watch where you're going." she said chewing and blowing a bubble with gum, the scent of the gum was too strong for chaewon. maybe you should change that gum that makes your breath smell like grass.

"oh, my ba-" chaewon said but before she can speak someone interrupted her. 

"you pushed into her, so why does she have to apologize?"

chaewon turned around to see jaemin giving a glare at the girl. 

"s-sorry chaewon," the cheerio said with a bow and speed-walked away from the pair.

chaewon tried to walk away from the incident trying to blend in with the others. until she felt a hand on her wrist.

"did you forget about the plan?" he whispered in her ear.

"o-oh" was all chaewon let out.

jaemin suddenly intertwined his fingers with chaewon's. some people stopped to look at the pair, and xhaewon could hear the gossip from the other students.

"I thought he was into cheerios?"

"a junior and a senior?"

"he's gonna dump her tomorrow anyways."

chaewon felt uncomfortable and wanted to tell jaemin but before she can do that jaemin pinned her to his locker. with a hand on the locker and the other on her waist. chaewon felt weak under his stare and touch.

"just follow along," that was all jaemin said before he went and kissed her lips. the kiss was gentle and short. jaemin's lips grazed over chaewon's before he started pecking her lips. the kiss had her legs weak. 

before the kiss started to deepen jaemin pulled away smiling at her. fake. at this point, everyone was staring at you guys, shocked some people we were even recording. 

on the other hand, chaewon was surprised by what jaemin had done. jaemin signaled chaewon to start walking to class. once again he intertwined his fingers with hers.   

chaewon haluted the blue hair boy's steps, "kissing was not apart of the plan," she said averting her eyes to the boy.

 "well it is now, people might catch on chae," he said looking at the girl in indignation. chaewon sighed miserably before uncrossing her arms.  

"i call the shots here," jaemin reminded her before intertwining his fingers with her once again.

"Is that wonie?" She heard someone say, and the only people to call her 'wonie' are her friends. 

"It can't be," she heard someone else say.

 she knew who they were the second they said it. chaewon turned around to look at sana. 'sorry' Chaewon mouthed to her while walking with jaemin. 

sana was smiling ear-to-ear already shipping the two while jinyoung was there appalled, with his mouth open in disbelief shaking his head like he had just seen a crime scene. the whole thing was like a slow-mo movie scene. daeun and her other cheerios looked at chaewon with disbelief, especially daeun, giving them glares. chaewon gulped and looked away.

jaemin removed his fingers from chaewon's and moved his arm to her waist bringing her closer. "remember, its our little thing," he whispered to the girl.

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Smooch Smoochie

;)

oh btw cheerios = cheerleaders I js thought it would be a fun pun 😭