22- D-day

ring ring!

chaewon woke up to her phone ringing, she mentally groaned before reaching for her nightstand to grab her phone not even checking who was calling her. 

"hello?" she said in her raspy morning voice. 

"I'm on my way"

chaewon had to pause for a second and check who was calling, of course, it was na jaemin. chaewon had forgotten the 'date' they were going to.

chaewon got up from her bed opened her dresser and pulled out some clothes to wear, "oh yeah, I'm almost done, " she lied. 

"sid I wake you up?"

chaewon nervously laughed, "what? no, I've been up-okay i gotta go" she said then this time hanging up on jaemin leaving him with a long beeep.

chaewon quickly got dressed, straight-ironed her hair, and brushed her teeth. chaewon was heading down the stairs on time when she heard her doorbell ringing, before she could open it her mom offered to. 

chaewon's mom opened the door giving a smile to the boy, examining him up and down, "so you're the one taking my daughter out, " she said looking the blue hair boy up and down once again. the girl's mom looked back to her daughter before slightly whispering, "you've got yourself a keeper" she said with a smile. 

chaewon rollered her eyes, "okay mom, I'm going." she said about to close the door when her mom had her arm out, "bring her back on time" chaewon's mom pointed at the pair, "and no funny business" she said squinting her eyes and bidding her goodbyes to her daughter while closing the door.

it had taken chaewon one glance at the boy before feeling flustered all over again, the blue-haired boy was wearing black skinny jeans and a black hoodie over his head. he didn't look too fancy, since it was just a day with him. 

jaemin smiled at chaewon, "shall we get going" he said offering his hand to the girl, which she happily accepted.

chaewon and jaemin were walking together, talking and joking like a real couple. the pair had reached their location, jaemin holding the door for chaewon. the place was a boba shop, the fresh smell of all kinds of flavors filled the air, the sound of relaxing music played in the cafe. chaewon looked around noticing happy couples smiling and drinking their bobas. chaewon smiled at the person taking their order. 

chaewon looked down at the name tag on his apron, johnny

the cashier seemed to be examining the boy, "is that jaemin?" he said furrowing his eyebrows. 

jaemin's eyes lit with that golden smile he has, "johnny, I haven't seen you since sophomore year" jaemin said giving johnny a handshake.

"is that your girl?" johnny said pointing at chaewon. 

jaemin put his arms around the girl's waist pulling her closer to him, "yup, this is my girl chaewon, " he smiled at her.

before they knew it the pair and the employee were in a conversation not realizing how much time they took talking because someone behind them cleared their throat. 

jaemin looked at chaewon asking which flavor she wanted before the boy told their order to the cashier, "we'll get a strawberry boba and a Green tea boba" he said.

chaewon sat down at the table looking around the place until she notice a paper on their table with crayons. the girl happily took the paper and started coloring the cartoon with the crayons. jaemin watched the girl as she focused on coloring neatly, he watched the girl in awe as she looked so cute with her hair shaping her face with little waves, her tongue poked out just a bit with how focused she was. 

johnny had arrived with the boba they had asked for before winking at jaemin and leaving to get other orders. 

chaewon had put her drawing aside and grabbed the strawberry boba she had asked for. jaemin took a sip of his boba eyeing the girl. 

"how do you like strawberry boba?" jaemin asked teasingly. 

chaewon glanced at the boy more as a side eye, "how can you drink green tea boba, I mean your drinking plants." she said rolling her eyes.

jaemin chuckled, "we'll I guess I should have asked for a unicorn flavor instead since my hair represents that." 

jaemin laughed at his own comment before playing with his drink.

"we should get to know each other more." jaemin said grinning at the girl, "I mean I know a lot about you, but since the 2 months we have been doing this, I don't know a lot about you" he added. 

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂