18- There's no way

chaewon's head shot straight up at the girl smiling, "there's absolutely no way it's love!"

sana gave her a knowing look, "then what else could it be?" chaewon groaned, putting her head back in her arms once again. 

"speaking of love, look who's coming," sana said teasingly sipping her milk and averting her eyes to the blue-haired boy walking towards them.

"just fucking kill me already" chaewon said still having her head down. 

"hey strawberry spice" jaemin said while sitting down. jaemin looked at the girl who had her head down who had not replied. the confused boy moved his head to take a closer look at chaewon. chaewon could feel the feelings start coming back. her chest had the same feeling spreading across, her stomach churning, and her cheeks getting hot. 

"uh-chae are you okay?" jaemin asked this time getting too close to chaewon for her liking. chaewon shot her head up causing jaemin to flinch in surprise. chaewon started to touch her face with her hands. sana was watching the whole thing go down. sana started nodding to herself slowly, her eyebrows furrowed but not in confession, she defiantly fell for him" she whispered to herself.

chaewon started to fan herself with her hands, "i-is it hot in here or is it just me?" she asked now fanning herself with her shirt. 

jaemin went to touch the girl to see if she was alright but she leaned back, "no!" she screamed covering her face like she was trying to protect herself. jaemin's eyebrows furrowed, "chae are you ok-" chaewon had cut Jaemin off, "sick!" She yelled.

chaewon felt hot and she couldn't take it, "i-uh-i feel sick" she said trying to avoid jaemin's eye contact because her feelings would start to get too strong. chaewon got up, her chair sliding, her hands still touching her cheeks. jaemin got up offering to take her, but before he could sana got up wrapping her arms around the sick girl and giving jaemin an awkward smile, "i'll go take her to the nurse's office." 

chaewon was on the nurse's bed putting an ice pack on her face. sana had taken her to the nurse's office after she started feeling weird. sana was talking about all her parent's problems and boy problems specifically talking about jeno. for the last week she and Jeno have been talking, chaewon knew they liked each other but were scared to tell one another. but sana's words were far from what chaewon was thinking.

is what I'm really feeling love? it can't be he doesn't like me. but what if he did? these questions were lingering on the poor girl.

sana looked at chaewon, she was in a trance of thought, "wonie, are you listening?" sana whined. chaewon looked up at sana, the japanese girl could tell she was thinking about something or someone. 

"tell me what you're thinking about?" sana asked the girl who looked worried, "is it about jaemin, you were acting weird back there?" 

chaewon sighed, "the feeling, it started when he joined us." chaewon looked up at sana with her innocent bambi eyes, "you might actually be right- Sana, I think I like jaemin"

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

dun dun DUUNNNN