17 - It's about time that I told her

"jinyoung confessed to me yesterday" chaewon said looking up at sana worried after seeing jinyoung this morning looking down. his usually nice hair was ruffled and his eye bags was more defiant. 

sana rolled her eyes playfully, "it was about time, he's been liking you ever since you guys met" sana said casually sipping on the milk with a straw, "he looked so out of place earlier."

"but-I rejected him..." chaewon said guiltily staring at the girl playing with her drink. as soon as chaewon said that her face shot up to the girl's, "you rejected him?!" she said pointing at chaewon. chaewon nodded while playing with her hands on the table.

"I told him that he deserves more" the girl said quite silently still playing with her fingers. 

chaewon hesitated, "sana something has been on my mind that I need to tell you." and with that, the girl told sana all about the relationship being fake with jaemin so that he could get back with daeun. 

"so you're the one who broke the computer!" she said as her eyes widen, "he was basically blackmailing you" sana added. 

"so do you like him- I mean like did you gain feelings?" she asked as she watched chaewon's attitude change. 

chaewon bit the side of her lips before she let out a sigh, "sana, I don't know what to do, every time I look at him I get this thing in my chest and my stomach starts to feel weird." chaewon tried describing the feeling, "and every time he touches me or kisses me, my legs feel weak" she added, "what am I feeling" chaewon whined before putting her head down on her arms. 

"holy shit! This is like a k-drama movie or something, " sana whispered-screamed to chaewon. sana parted her lips, "how do you not know what you're feeling, It's obvious."

chaewon turned her head to the side facing sana while her head was laying on her arm, "then what am I feeling?" 

sana scoffed playfully putting her milk to the side and looking directly at chaewon, "It's obviously love!" sana cooed smiling ear to ear. 

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Hopefully Jinyoung is doing well 😥