not the same/ sum up

First of all, I would like to say a huuuuuuuge thank you to all of you who supported me endlessly through my journey of writing both Not the same and My Neteyam!!! I'm grateful for all of youse, all your comments is what I lived for! I loved reading all the nice supportive and funny stuff you guys had to say🥹

I'm also sorry if you all felt like the ending was very rushed its because it was, I really needed to move on from this story but making the perfect ending would've taken me ages!!

The reason I decided to kill Za'nara is specifically because that's the idea I wanted all along from when I first began writing this fanfic, so I always knew I was going to kill Za'nara! Don't ask me why I kill all my OC's because I honestly don't know 😭😭 But if no one dies, is it even interesting! and I also believed the way she sacrificed herself was really beautiful and the flashback was very important for that last part I wrote in.

I'm so so sorry to all of you who were expecting a different ending and really wanted Lo'ak and Za'nara to be end game!! I love them so much too, they were so fun to write and they were just so cute. But It was time I move on from my avatar fanfic stage!

So once again thankyou, and look forward to reading my next book!!

It's going to be called (The wrong side of the tracks)

It's a riverdale fanfic (based off of only season 1 &2)
because to be fair the rest of the show after those two seasons is not as good. It will have lots of twists and turns and I'll be introducing my own original character, Jayda Jones....

Please follow and comment ideas of what you would like me to do so I can take all of your ideas into consideration!!

I love you all thankyou so so much !! Your amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️