ghost from the past

chapter four.

Za'nara sprinted through the trees, heading deep into the forest trying to get away from Neteyam who was chasing after her.

"Za'nara!" Neteyam screamed.

Za'nara turned around realising Neteyam's not far behind her and she needed to think of something fast if she didn't want to get caught. She ran around a tree and quickly climbed up it and waited, praying Neteyam didn't see her.

Neteyam came to a stop under the tree, he looked around in all directions, confused on how he managed to lose her.

"Za'nara!" He screamed.

Za'nara jumped down from the tree and onto Neteyam knocking him down and pinning him on the floor.

"Stop following me!" Za'nara said firmly, on top of Neteyam's lap, pinning him down with her legs.

Neteyam grabbed her arms and flipped her over so he was now on top of her.

"Not until I get some answers and you explain to me where the hell you've been." Neteyam replied.

Za'nara hissed at him and pushed him off of her and attempted to run again. Neteyam grabbed her and pinned her to the tree. Za'nara kneed him and nearly got away until Neteyam grabbed her arms and held them firmly behind her back.

"Stop fighting me!" Neteyam yelled.

"Let go of me, Neteyam!" She yelled back.

"I don't want to fight you! I want answers!" Neteyam yelled.

"Scared your going to get beaten up by a girl?" Za'nara laughed to herself, struggling to get out of Neteyam's grip.

Neteyam rolled his eyes and held her wrists tightly and began to walk her back to his family so he could figure out what to do with her.

"Where have you been?" Neteyam asked on the walk back.

Za'nara brushed his question off and didn't give him a reply.

"Your really going to give me the silent treatment?" Neteyam asked.

Once again Za'nara didn't reply to his question and kept on getting pushed forward. Neteyam turned her around so they were facing one another.

"What happened to you?" Neteyam demanded an answer.

When Neteyam looked into Za'nara's eyes, he did not recognise the girl he was looking at. Her eyes were full of hate, as if he didn't even know her.

"Who are you?" Neteyam asked.

"Let me go." Za'nara begged.

"You know I can't do that." Neteyam replied.

Za'nara turned her face away from him, Neteyam kept on walking back the way they came on the look for his family.

~

Kiri hugged Jake tightly sobbing after Quaritch took Spider with him. Neytiri comforted Tuk and Lo'ak.

"Where's Neteyam?" Tuk asked her parents.

"I'm here!" Neteyam yelled. "I found someone!"

The family turned to the bush that Neteyam was walking out from and all opened their mouths widely when they saw the girl walk out in front of Neteyam.

"Oh my." Neytiri uttered covering her mouth with her hand.

Tuk looked around confused at her family.

Kiri's eyes widened and Lo'ak looked over at Za'nara with a look of lust and shock.