whom took everything from me

chapter 31...

Jake and Spider approached the ship carefully, quietly sliding up the deck and heading towards the well deck where Kiri and Tuk were being held captive by Quaritch and the guards.

Quaritch had offered Jake the same deal as before, him for them. If he came out, his kids would be safe and the next bullet wouldn't miss.

Quaritch rambled on about a bunch of nonsense over the ear piece, Jake chose to ignore him as the made his way closer to the deck and placing a grenade near by. He pulled the clip and began sliding down the ship, telling Spider to duck.

The bomb went off, alerting the guard that they were there and killing many of the sky people.

As the guards came running down the deck, Jake jumped out using a spear to pierce through the hearts of the guards, stealing their guns and using them to shoot the remaining.

Neytiri came flying down on her ikran, jumping over and tumbling down on to the ship, shooting them with her arrows and piercing Z-dog straight through the skull.

Quaritch noticed Neytiri and began shooting bullets her way as she dove to avoid them all. Fighting side by side, Jake and Neytiri took out many guards, but they're just seemed to be more and more every second.

Za'nara rode over to the ship, pulling out her arrow and launching herself up onto the ship. As she Quaritch aiming his gun and Neytiri, she shot an arrow which knocked the gun out of Quaritch's hand and she sprinted quickly before being spotted. Spider hid down in one of the lower levels of the deck.

Lo'ak swam around the perimeter looking for easy exits which would all them to get in and out.

Za'nara shot one of her arrows, striking a guard in the back as they fell to the ground. Jake and Lyle began getting into a heated battle and as Neytiri went to go shoot her arrow at Lyle, she noticed a guard behind her. Before she could shoot, Za'nara aimed one of her arrows exactly at the guard, stabbing right through his heart.

The look on Quaritch's face was fear. Shocks went down his spine when he noticed the arrow that was stuck in the dead guard next to him.

"It's Za'nara!" Tuk yelled. "And mom!"

"That's right, they're coming for you!" Kiri yelled at Quaritch.

Quaritch turned around and hissed, pulling out his knife as he realised he had no more bullet cases left.

Neytiri took the lower level and wiped out all the guards.

Jake snuck around to the deck, quietly making his way over to Tuk and cutting her cuffs.

"Dad!" Tuk whispered.

"Where's your sister?" Jake asked, confused about Kiri's whereabouts.

"That way!" Tuk told him.

As he turned around the corner, he noticed Quaritch walking towards him with Kiri in-front of him with a knife to her throat.

"Kiri!" Tuk screeched.

Jake held Tuk back and kept her behind him.

Za'nara head the screams and made her way to the well deck. She shot one of her arrows directly next to Quaritch's face, missing on purpose as a warning shot.

"Let her go." Za'nara demanded, holding another arrow aimed directly at Quaritch.

"You hit me, I kill her." Quaritch snapped back.

"I've had enough of your games, Quaritch. You do not get to decide who lives or dies anymore, this is the end of the line for you." Za'nara stated. "I will show you no mercy."