Chapter 8

Aaliyah's Pov

I laid in bed until what felt like 3-4 pm. I heard talking downstairs and that's when everything went interesting. Apparently this Kai kid had the guts to come here. I listened clearly to what he had to say to Damon and Elena. Something about experiencing crying, how to get Bonnie back and burning a stupid letter. He now has a soul? Yeah no. I quickly got up, and dressed myself and made my way downstairs. Damon and Elena heard my footsteps so they looked at my direction. Kai's back faced me. I could so easily snap his neck. The moment he realized they stared at me, he looked behind him. My breath just hitched for a moment. It was the guy from the bar, the one who talked to me that day. He looked at me and smiled ,,Oh hey! you're the girl from the bar! I didn't even catch your name last time" I looked at him with disgust, and was disgusted by myself. I actually talked to this psycho without even knowing that it was HIM. ,,Hold on a sec, you know her?" Damon asked. Kai turned to face Damon and said ,,Yeah. Well not really "know". We met in the Mystic Grill, and had little chat" ,,Which was clearly worthless. Damon, what is he doing here?" I snapped, and asked. Elena quickly explained it to me and there I was, standing next to Damon behind the couch, which Elena was apparently sitting on. I gave Kai a death glare, I wanted to snap his neck so badly. ,,I feel like someone's enjoying my present" Kai joked. ,,Sorry, I still didn't catch your name." ,,Aaliyah.. Aaliyah Bennett" I responded, knowing he'd be quite shocked by this. ,,Another Bennett.." he said, gulit rising up in him. ,,So Bonnie is.." ,,My Cousin" I finished his sentences. ,,And let me just tell you, if we don't get her out from there, you will really get to know me" I said with anger and left the room.