chapter 6

I was sitting on my comfy spot - the Salvatore couch. I didn't go to the lessons today, my head was literally about to explode. All I wanted to do, was to lay here and sleep for an entire week. We didn't manage to find a way, or let's say, a plan to get Bonnie out there - just not yet. Poor Bonnie, she must be more than done. I just hope that she can hold on, just for a while. This Kai better do not touch her, or I swear I will phasmathos his face into a wall. I got up and went to the kitchen. I took a cup and filled it with water. I went up to Stefan's room, to get a bag and some things I needed. Stefan wasn't there, I guess he went out to talk to Caroline because they seemed really tensed yesterday. After I gathered all the things I needed I got ready and headed towards the door. I didn't want to bother Damon and Elena so I left without saying goodbye. I took Damon's car and decided to go to the Mystic Grill. While I drove, someone called me. I actually didn't want to respond, I was trying to avoid everything and well.. everyone. It didn't stop ringing so I decided to accept the call. ,,How can I help you mister Salvatore?" I answered knowing Stefan was on the line. ,,I don't know, talk to Caroline maybe? She hates me, I feel like she's going to flip my neck when I just look at her" he said and I just laughed. ,,She better do it" I said and hung up. I can't help anyone at the moment. I want to be able to help Bonnie first, then I am ready to help anyone who needs my help. I got out of the car and locked it. I went to the Mystic Grill and sat down on the bar. Next to me there was a guy, he looked attractive I must say. He had dark brown hair, and blue eyes I guess? I don't really know, because I wasn't looking at him. ,,You do not really believe in this, do you?" the guy asked me pointing at my witch books and I laughed. ,,Let's just say it's for a project" I smiled back. He looked at me for what seemed like a minute before talking. ,,Your face looks really familiar" He said and I gave him a weird look. Familiar? I saw him for the first time ever here in Mystic Falls. ,,Saw my doppelganger somewhere?" I joked and he just laughed. ,,Where are you from?" ,,Let's say far away from here. 1994" He said with his hands making weird movements. That answer was.. not expected? 1994? I don't know but, something about him was intressting. He seemed to be like a diary.. I could tell that he was a mysterious boy with a lot of secrets. And somehow I liked it. But the question is, how deep were these secrets?