Chapter 5

,,Malachai? who names his kid like this?" we laughed together, as Damon told me about everything. ,,So wait, I am a Bennett, I could get there somehow, right?" ,,Right" Damon fake smirked ,,BUT" he held his finger up and I gave him a questioning look ,,you're not". I am not? Is he even listening to himself? my cousin/best friend, OUR best friend is locked up with some crazy kid who's been there for over than 4 months. ,,We have to get her out there, not somebody get there and join their little party" he added. ,,fine well, we need a plan, a good one." In that moment the Door flew open and Damon and Elena directly made eye contact. Elena knew that she's going to see Damon again somehow, even if she was a mess these past months. they sprung in each others arms and kissed. After all Damon filled Elena in this whole Mala whatever and Bonnie being trapped with him.

••••••

We were now back at the Salvatore mansion because apparently Damon had some kind of an idea. I was just questioning in which way it would go, and my feelings were more than sure that it'd be a bad idea, i mean c'mon, it's Damon. Elena, Damon, Stefan and I were in the living room waiting for Caroline and Tyler to come along. I was laying on the couch, and the rest of them
were seated somewhere else. I was having a blood bag to relax after all this stress. Elena couldn't stop making weird noises, and it nearly made me freak out. I know she was nervous, we all were. ,,So are we going to wait all day, or" Stefan managed to say. ,,It's better to wait a couple of hours then take action, instead of moving away and pretending nothing ever happened, isn't it?" I asked with a fake smile on my face. ,,Ouch" Damon reacted to it, and Elena slightly punched him. They left the room so me and Stefan could talk, which I think wasn't necessary. ,,Ali look, I know it wasn't the best idea of mine to leave everything behind, but I was a mess just like you, and all of us had their own way to get through this somehow." ,,Exactly Stefan, get through it, not over.." I sat up straight and continued ,,Look I don't want more people walking out of my life without a warning. I guess I have to get over it, and focus more on the fact to get my cousin back right now." I stared up at him and told him that I would forgive him with a half smile. I did miss him.

•••••

,,Oh my god, Damon.. out of all the plans you ever had.. this one is the most stupid one!" Caroline exclaimed and I couldn't help but laugh even though I was agreeing. Damon wanted to set them both free. Bonnie and this Kai kid, and kill him right away. We may not be humans anymore, but we ain't serial killers as well. ,,Damon, I don't think that the whole thing about this Kai having a prison was made for you to kill him right after. They made that prison for him to make him feel guilty or at least to pay for what he did." ,,Al's right" Elena agreed. ,,What if I ask Liv to help us somehow?" Tyler suggested and I just stared at him. ,,No, I'll just ask Jo and we will find a way."
I means there has to be a way to get Bonnie out there. We have to find something, anything possible..