Chapter 2

Aaliyah's Pov

,, ..So that's my story. I want you to think about how your past was, and how you're looking forward to things. take notes and give your best" Alaric said to the bunch of studens sitting in the class. I was not really paying any attention, like I've said I've been really busy. I was reading a book about some witch stuff. I must say half of the stuff written in there is like a mystery to me. Elena who was next to me kept an pokerface on. ,,Are you alright?" I asked looking at her. ,, Yes, it's just funny how Ric made up his whole past by covering up, you know, how his now best friend turned his now dead wife which is my actual mother, into a vampire? and you know all that stuff that comes along" I was looking at her like she was crazy, but she was right. ,,If his life would have been like he just told the class, he would be really blessed" I said and closed the book. The lesson was over, so everyone was leaving the room. I was just about to leave when Alaric called for me. ,,Aaliyah can I talk to you for a sec?" ,,um sure, is everything okay?" I asked. ,,Well you know, Stefan's suppossed to find a lead to get our not so dead friends back, but I just get him once in a while and I was thinking.." ,,Wait, you want me to actually contact him?" my voice now sounding like I was about to laugh. ,,I don't know, i hoped so" Ric just answered with a smile. ,,We don't need him. I'm on the perfect lead, just trust me. I'll see you later Ric" I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and left the classroom. Of course I lied, the books didn't get me anywhere.