Without saying anything I just entered into the bathroom.

After getting ready, I looked at her who is waiting for me.

No no she won't be waiting for me.

Yes.

With that I started to take out my phone and other necessities.

When I was about to walk out I heard her.

"I will be resuming my job frm today."

"You don't have to info..."

"Am telling you so that if someone asks you, you will be able to answer them. Unlike you mispronounced my name, atleast tell this properly." she retarded.

Gosh.

This woman doesn't know how to be polite ever?

"What is your profession?" I asked her.

I don't know anything about her.

She looked at me for sometime.

"Woking as head nurse in City life hospital." she says.

Okay she is a nurse.

How could anyone would have selected her as nurse. How will she take care of any patient. All she knows is how to do a nose cut with her comebacks.

"Okay" I says.

"So by the time you will be arriving I won't be in home. And I will be arriving only after you leave the house." she informed soon I got my smile.

She glared at me.

"So it means I have my bed for myself." I says to her.

She nods at me.

"Now it's a real good morning." he says.

I don't know why are we even arguing with each other.

She rolled her eyes.

Punguzhali pov:

"Hy kuzhali why are you here?" I heard swapna voice.

"Then where I will be?"

"You know you have to be with your hubby in your home." she says.

I rolled my eyes at her.

"So if am with him what gonna hapne?. Nothing right. That's why I choose the job."

"How about coffee before starting the work?" she asks me.

I nods at her.

"Punguzhlai" she calls me.

"Yes swapna"

"Don't get me wrong for asking you this. I just wanted to ask you this"

"Common swapna, ask me."

"Why your family accepted to marry you off to a widow?. That is wrong right?" she asks me.

I sighed.

"According to my dad, am just a barren woman. Who in the sane mind will accept to marry a barren woman as a first wife. So to him atleast someone will marry me if it's for second time. So yeah." I says without any emotion.

"But in this medical world. There are lot of options right kuzhali. We can do a uterus transplant. Even its a success rate. That too in India, ours is in 4th place. I think about 50+ cases carried a baby..."

"Money matters swapna. Those are expensive. Besides to my dad am just a unwanted child. For him he wanted me to be out of his house that's it. We are just a middle class family. And to do that operation, one has to be healthy, so many tests needs to be taken. "

" I born without a uterus. Let it be swapna. "

"And even if I do that operation. My husband is not loving me, the same goes from my end. He is very clear, he will not ever love me. So am?. Am happy in being alone swapna. To me being a complete woman doesn't mean, carrying a baby because I can't bear a child. Motherhood is something being a caring mother to a child even if he/she is not their own flesh. "

" I was planning to live a different life.... Let's leave this topic. So to your question, literally no one would accept a woman as their first, after kowing about this syndrome. That's why my mother also accepted for this. And also once I was arranged a marriage, but it got stopped. Even that was a second marraige for that groom. But the groom rejected me on the manamaedai saying that I won't be able to satisfy him properly. So yeah everyone perspective is different. For most of them am just woman in name who is also having the same chromosomes. But I don't have a proper reproductive system, so they will not consider me as a proper woman instead a defective woman. "

" This is not a very new issue. But still most of them are not aware of it. Even there are lucky person who are able to get a understanding partner. So to get a understanding partner one has to be a good looking. Am out of that criteria itself. So yeah that's where am not falling into the first marraige criteria. Do you think that my mom didn't tried to get married me, as in like normal first marriage. No family accepted even after letting them knowing the medical surgery and everything. That whatever you said like uterus transplant, and vaginoplatsy. But no one accepted me. "

" Above all I don't want a marriage itself. All I want is a peaceful life. I was under a plan to adopt a baby nad leave this state to some other state to live a peaceful life. But this marriage happened and now am here "

" You are brave kuzhal. If, I was in your place I don't know what I would be doing. Even to open up I would be just crying. But you are really a brave woman. "

I rolled my eyes.

" How many years I have to cry swapna?. Enough of my cries. There are people out there who borned without hand(s), leg(s), proper face etc..,. So like them am borned without a uterus that's it. It's as simple as that. But yes the pain for being mocked is something I can never forget. "I says with a sigh.

Authors note:

Authors note:

How was the chapter?

Please do comment❤️

Love yourself💞