Lewd noises could be heard through the wall, which distracted Takemichi for a second, but the sounds didn't bother Danny much as she sat at the foot of Draken's bed, stretching her arms for a moment.

"Sorry about the noises," he said, looking at Danny.

"Nah, it doesn't bother me." She waved his comment off. It did the first few times I came here... or does this count as my first time? Why does time travel have to make everything so damned complicated?

"Wow! So many pics!" Takemichi commented as he spotted a bunch of photos tacked up to the wall. He went over to inspect them, seeing that they were the guys from Toman. "Ah! There's Mikey! And Emma too! You must really care about her!"

"Shut up!" Draken exclaimed in annoyance.

He looked back at the pictures with a smile. "Oh, and Baji too!"

"They're all precious to me. If anything happened to them..." he trailed off before shifting his gaze to Danny. "If you hadn't stepped in, Danny... I would've lost him... After Kazutora stabbed him, I was too shocked and angry to do anything." He stood before bowing, catching her off guard slightly. "You have my deepest thanks."

"Come on, stop that," she said with a slight awkward chuckle. "It's embarrassing." Draken stood up straight with a grateful smile.

"I'm serious, if you hadn't been there then Baji would've..." His face saddened a little.

"But it didn't. Baji's here and alive. And I'm getting a sick scar from it," she joked, trying to lighten the mood again.

~

After leaving Draken's place, the twins went their separate ways, Takemichi just walking around the city, and Danny heading straight home. She had almost forgotten what today was until Takemichi brought Emma up.

After she got the gift bag that she had set in the closet, she put the finished gift inside of it and headed back out with a bit of a pep in her step. She had always enjoyed making things for other people. When she had the motivation, that is. As she walked, she messaged Mikey, since she didn't have Emma's number, asking him if he knew where she was. He told her that they were both out at a cafe and she hurried to the location.

Once she got there, she saw Takemichi, Emma, Naoto, and Yamagishi leaving the other way. She paid them no mind, figuring that they had just run into each other. "Emma!" she called out upon seeing just the girl she was looking for. Emma looked over at her with surprise. "Happy birthday," she said with a bit of an excited grin as she held out the shiny pink bag.

Still a little taken aback, Emma opened the bag. Once she pulled the finished cardigan from the bag she let out a small gasp. "It's so cute! Thank you!" She stood up and gave Danny a hug.

Mikey raised his brow slightly. "Since when have you two been such good friends?" he asked, not recalling seeing the two together a single time.

"Hm?" Emma pulled away from the hug and gave Mikey a bit of a confused look. "She's been my friend since the festival."

"Huh?" He blinked a couple of times in surprise.

"Emma," Danny sighed as she rubbed her temples, "you're just as bad as Hinata..."

"Eh? Oh! Um, uh... sorry," she sheepishly apologized with an embarrassed blush as she realized what she had said.

"I hope this doesn't change anything between us, Mikey," she said as she rubbed the back of her head.

"No, we're good. I actually respect that," he replied before taking a bite of his dessert. "So, are you transitioning or something?" he asked with a full mouth, making the two girls sweatdrop.