No.27

𖤐 3RD PERSON 𖤐

Currently Sincere and KD were at the trap finishing up the plan .

After everything that Jordan did regarding Ramaj and Armani  and especially T-Roy , sincere knew that it was the time to end this nigga life one and for all .

He was done with the games and he was especially done with all his people being the drop for his shi . He tired of all the death and all the blood he just want it all to be over witht his nigga .

The night sincere found Ramaj crying because he just wanted all this to be over Sincere made a promise to Ramaj that one this whole thing is over and Jordan is dead he's gon do everything he can to ge out this street life  while still making sure that Ramaj get everything he need .

" so nai your gonna go in there and just keep looking at him and smiling and shi till he come up to you ." KD said .

" what if he don't come up to me ?"

" girl then take yo ass up to him ." KD said looking at the girl on the phone .

Sincere and them decided to use KD big cousin  Nai as a trap for Jordan cause Jordan already tried hitting nai up so it's gon be perfect .

" ok then what ."

" after he come up to you make sure to keep hinting at letting him go back home with you and when he finally do decide to go back home with you slip on of these in his drink ." sincere said handing her a pill .

" this gon make him all drowsy and shi and eventually he's just gon pass out and that's when you let us know and we gon come in and handle it from there ."

" oh okay then that's coo when do all this start ?."

" start driving I've there now cause he already there ."

" hey I'm like 5 minutes away."

" fs stay safe all love ." KD said

"Always all love cuzzo." She said cutting the call

Once she cut the call sincere and KD went down into the trap basement that was cleaned yesterday in preparation for Jordan's arrival and picked out some of their favorite things to torture the nigga with .

" you doing knifes ?" Sincere asked KD

" hell yea what you gon do ?"

" I'm doin all the poison shi his ass gon feel ts today ."

" how is we gon end him ?"

" give him the purple bottle ts slowly stopped his heart and makes all his other major organ's go numb so he can't do nun but just sit there and feel his heart dye and his brain about to explode ."

" you crazy asl twin ."

" I ain't crazy he crazy for fucking wit my people and thinking imma just end him off easy ."

The phone started ringing and that made sincere pick up he call .

" yo ."

" he's knocked he's by the front entrance towards the trash cans and I alr checked there's no cameras so nobody gon know who took him ."

" preciate you frl ."

" always cousin b ur anyways finna go fw one of my lil hgs . If you know what I mean ."

" lil gay ass ." Sincere said cutting the call

" let's roll out ."

Sincere and KD pulled up to  club where they found Jordan laid out on the club floor with his pockets rang out .showing clear signs that KDs cousin robbed him.

KD and sincere hauled him into the trunk and tied him up before driving off in the direction of their home.

Once they were home they hauled in down the stairs into the basement which was already covered in plastic just in case of blood spill .

They tied him to a chair in the middle of the room and turned on the single dangling light bulb .

Sincere punched him in his jaw causing him to wake up .

" wh-where am I ?"

" you at the last place you gon ever remember so take it in real nicely ." KD said smiling down at him

" you think I forgot about all the shi you've done ?" Sincere said coming more towards Jordan causing the light to light up his face .

" bro  I -."

" I ain't yo bro lame ass bitch ." Sincere said punching him in his eye this time .

" you the reason our homie died and you was gonna be the reason Ramaj died and you know damn well ion Play about my baby brother ."

" sincere you gotta understand I just wanted my family back man ."

" why tf you chasing Niggas who don't want you in they life especially after the fuck shi you did to get that family ?"

" Ian shi I know that but ion gotta die for it ."

" yea you right you gon die cause I hate yo " I eat kids for breakfast." Head ass yo receding hair line at the age of 20 looking ass , yo ass look like an undiscovered ocean creature but have the nerve to be fucking wit me and my people ." Sincere said ranting as he pulled off his nails each and pulled out all his teeth .

" thinthere pleth thop." Jordan cried out but those cries fell into empty ears .

Sincere fell back feeling like he played his part and let KD get his lil ones in and by the end of the group torture Jordan was on his last straw .

( I hadda give him the toothless lisp 😭🙏)

" want this to be over wit ?"

". Yeth I'm thorry ." Jordan cried

" bet ."

With his last words to Jordan sincere walked over to his poison drawer and pulled out he little black solution that would be the one to take Jordan's life .

KD held his mouth open while sincere poured the whole bottle in even though the smallest drop wouldve done the job .

Within minutes the two watched as Jordan's head became inflamed and the blood flow stopping changing the tone in his skin .

Just a couple seconds let's blood began spilling from his eyes ears and nose letting the boys know he was officially done for .

That's when sinceres phone began ringing .

𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐

Jordan's finally gone 😭

Who y'all think is calling sincere and why 👀