𝐍𝐨.𝟒

𝒜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒾 𝐸𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒞𝒶𝓂𝓇𝑜𝓃
( 𝓔𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮)
𓁿

I was able to pay the rent last week with 312 left over . I used 130 of the money to pay for the groceries in the house and put the 182 in my savings .

" morning ." Kimmy said kissing my cheek then giving milani a hug .

" morning Tinky ." Milani said hugging her back

Me and lani were already up since she decided that she wanted Dino nuggets for breakfast while watching Gracie's corner .

" morning you hungry? I made breakfast on the stove ." I asked .

" ahh thank you sm ." Kimmy said before heading to the bathroom .

" morning my little stink and her momma ." Ky said Waking up . I saw that she was already up and  dressed .

I swear they love this little girl more than me .

" morning TiTi ." Milani said smiling at her .

" morning Ky if your hungry breakfast is on the stove ."

" thanks baee ."

" where you going all dressed up ?" Kimmy asked her raising her brow at Ky

" going to see my nigga ." Ky said sticking out her tongue

" mmmm that stink." Milani said jokingly.

She always talking about somebody breath .

" don't play with me niece."

"Hold up your nigga ?"

" your nigga ?"

" you nigga ?" Milani said joining in

" don't say that lani but who's this nigga of yours ? I said

" his names T-Roy we met like 2 months ago I told y'all about him js ain't say his name ."

" hold up bitch cause I know you not talking about thee T-Roy ." Kimmy said

Everyone around here know T-Roy and his boys . There's T-Roy the social one , KD the smart one , and then C4 the quiet one .  They be running plays all the time like they be making money in they sleep type shi .

Everyone knows T-roy cause he always at every single party every single gender reveal all that . Everyone knows KD cause he always the one niggas go to when they need advice on making money and flipping shi and all that . C4 on the other hand nobody has ever seen his face cause that nigga been wearing a ski since he first got introduced to the game but he the nigga people go to when they need shi done .

All together they one hell of trio just know you fighting one you fighting all them niggas .

" yes bro thee T-Roy ion know how his lil ugly self trapped me in his web but he did and now he got me all my man my man and shi ."

" damn another fallen solider ." I said shaking my head .

" girl- focus on finding my niece a stepdad ." Ky said jokingly

Milani's dad ain't shi like after he found out I was pregnant he ghosted me and only spoke to me once during my pregnancy and that was to tell me that he thought the " lil mf wasn't his" .

He told my parents and the whole town I was pregnant after that everyone shamed me when but nobody ever said anything to or about him . Whole time nobody even knows the full story deeper than what I say  only Ky and kimmy know the story .

" she don't need one I'm playing both at this point ."

" she asked me if I could be her dad ." Kimmy said

I know she wants a father figure in her life but at the same time where am I gonna find someone willing to be the father figure to a one year old especially someone that's my age .

" Anyways oh oh oh y'all T-Roy and them wanna meet y'all ."

" cool ." Kimmy said

" mmm ion know I cant leave milani with anyone and you know I don't like bringing her around people like that ."

" actually you been working all dayum week last week lemme watch her you go with Ky you needa get yo ass out the house ." kimmy said

" no no no you already watched her bad ass for me while I was working you can get some outside time ."

" now you know kimmy don't like leaving the house and I walked in this bitch yesterday while you were away and her and lani was on the couch covered wit blankets eating up all the cabinets watching the good doctor ion think lani minds ."

" exactly so go out have fun ." Kimmy said standing up pushing me into my room .

I ain't even ague I went to my closet to find a change in clothes since I already showered brushed my teeth and all .

It was sunny outside so I put on a lil one piece and some fur slides . I grabbed my bag that matched the color of this fit and walked out .

 I grabbed my bag that matched the color of this fit and walked out

( ^^ like that but that's not the fc )

" how I look ?" I asked the girls .

" dayum I'll put another one in you ." Kimmy said looking at me

I be thinking she gay sometimes and clearly I can't be blamed .

" girl Ill do you a double Don't play ." Ky said

" no more kid talk milani already getting too excited . But thank you babies ." I said kissing both their cheeks .

" let's go twin ." Ky said grabbing my hand walking us out the door.

Ky held my hand all the way out the door and to the car . She treating me like I'm the baby .

But really is the grandma the baby ....

Anyways we got in the car and she played DONT play wit it the whole ride there .

𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿

Continued in the next chapter 😭🤞