No.22

𝒜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒾  𝐸𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒞𝒶𝓂𝓇𝑜𝓃
( 𝓔𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮)
𓁿

It's been almost 4 weeks since he took my baby . I feel like I'm going crazy .

I have no one .

Every since Ky and kimmy found out that everyhting was on my hands they cut ties with me .I understand , I'm the reason why her baby is never gonna have his father in his life .

Last week Jordan had KDs grandmother killed in a drive by . He's been a mess and he refuses to talk to anyone . He's been more emotional than before even when kimmy told him about their baby he ignored her  and he got so angry he told her he didn't want the baby and kicked her out so she's angry with me as well .

I havent heard from Jordan since the day she was taken which is not a good sign .

* Knock *

*knock*

I spoke too soon.

I heard two knocks against my window and I already knew who it was.

" I know you hear me you better open ts right now before I do you even worse than I was planning ."

He's definition of going 'easy' on me is the worst thing I've ever had to deal with is rather not feel him at his worse .

I walked over to tHe window and opened it with shaking hands.

" yea yo ass know better huh ?" He said grabbing my face and kissing me .

" what are you doing here Jordan you got what you wanted why do you keep messing with my life ." I said letting the tears fall out my eyes

" why you been involving yo self with that nigga after I alr told you what's finna happen if I catch ts ?" He Said grabbing my face harder .

" he has my baby ."

" do it look like I gaf about that lil bastard ? ."

What father speaks about his daughter like this especially when he was the one starting all this sayin he didn't want no other nigga round his daughter .

" I just wanted to talk to her ."

" actually it's straight that give me more time to do whatever tf I want without her lil ass waking up as interrupting niggas ." He said laughing grabbing my neck and pulling me into my room .

My room hasn't been cleaned since the last time he beat me so bad to the point where I couldn't walk . That was only last week .

There is still blood on the walls , on the sheets, on the floors , and all over the sink in my bathroom .I couldnt bring myself to go in there cause It just brought me back to that day and all that he did to me .And that's the day he tried touching my baby . I walked in the room just in time and stood in front of her and he said since I wanna be a super hero then imma get the beating .

" why ts ain't clean you alr know what I said about you not cleaning my space ." He said slapping me down to the floor .

He punched me and didn't stop . He dragged me by my hair and into milanis room .

" oh but you can keep that lil bastard room clean ?" He said kicking me in the chest.

I felt him pulling all my clothes off but I couldn't stop him .

I felt the blood loss getting to me .

WHILE LATER...

I woke up naked on the floor covered in blood with Jordan sitting on her bed cleaning his knuckles.

" oh yo ass finally wanna wake up ." He said laughing

He put his jacket and shoes on before walking over to me and pulling me up by my hair .

" imma miss you , you know I don't like doing this but you make me alright just listen next time and we wouldn't have to do all this just to get you to listen okay ?"

I just nodded .

" alright I love you ." He said kissing me before dropping me back down to the floor and walking out .

Once I heard the door slam I crawled ot her room into mines and crawled into the bathroom and turned the water on .

I heard my phone ring .

I crawled towards the bathroom counter and picked it up seeing it was sincere calling .

I turned off the camera and answered the phone .

" MOMMY MOMMY ." I saw milani yell into the camera

" h-hi bab-y ."I said in a stained voice trying not to make it obvious that I was hurt .

" mommy we went to eh park and daddy bought me a new stuffed animal look look her name liana ."

" she's beautiful baby ."

" mommy are you okay? Did the mean man hurt you again ."

" N-no baby I'm fine I'm just about to s-hower."

" oh okay but I love you mommy me and daddy are gonna watch princess tiana ."

" okay I love you too baby ."

She ran out the camera view leaving me on the phone with sincere .

" you know eventually imma have tot elk her the truth about her sorry ass biological dad and why he the reason her momma finna die too ."

With that sincere cut the call .

I took my bath which helped the tenderness in my legs helping me walk again slow but still walking

I walked over to close the window .

* POW *

𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿

🌚🌚

Here go Yall update igg 😭🤞