No.24

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬
( C4 )
𖥔

It's been a good couples months that Armani been in the hospital.

That's week after I went to visit her I bought milani down to come see her as well.

Well today is milanis second birthday and I can tell she's really sad about not having her mom here but there's really nothing I can do .

I do kinda feel bad for everything that went down wit us before all ts

But then again at the same time I feel like she should've told when she knew she had the chance because even though we weren't a real thing I still would've done all I could to protect her and that baby see as a daughter .

I caught feeling and I caught em hard .

Ramaj also been hit by all ts hard.

Usually he would be in everyone's face cussing them out and shi but these past weeks he's just been in his room and doing the little coloring books he fw .

I tried asking his therapist and she said it could be because wit his condition comes different ways of looking at things so wit him Amari was his comfort person besides me so when a big change like this happened.

He just ain't know how to comprehend it all at the same time so his mind just shuts down and she describes him as a shell of himself .

And I can't lie it's hurting me too seeing my baby brother like this . He means everything to me and knowing I can't help him is driving me crazy .

All the girls still come over from time to time but you can still feel that nothing feels the same anymore especially with royal dying and Essie doin what she did .

Everything has been going to shit .

But today aitn about nun of that . Today is about all these ratchet ass niggas coming together and celebrating my babies second .

Me and Ramaj was up all night watching lil YouTube videos on how to make these lil purple treats and shi.

Cause who finna play 260 for somebody mama to drop some shi in chocolate when I can do ts myself.

Whole time they came out better than what me Johnson was finna charge my ass .

That's why her and her kids got no neck .

Anyways

She wanted a Sofia the first theme birthday and ykw imma do imma make it happen so we set up the lil decorations for in the house when everything else is outside but for in the crib we put up the decorations and laid out the snacks