8.06 - 𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙃𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙨, 𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝘼𝙡𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨

THE MAN GRABBED the all-black balaclava mask from the table and put it on. Next, he put his orange hood over his head, which hid his face further in the darkness. Soon...his eyes started glowing red.

He adjusted his gauntlets and gloves before hopping on his glider. The Hobgoblin was now prepped and ready to ensue chaos. He then flew out of the dingy warehouse through the skylight as he let out a laugh.

"AH-HA-HA-HA-HA!"

Meanwhile, a limousine was driving down the road. Inside was businessman and secret crime boss Alonzo Lincoln. He was on a phone call with his longtime friend, Robbie.

"It's great that you're doing this, Lonnie."

"Of course, the kids over there deserve this."

He was on his way to the Empire State University campus to attend the dedication ceremony for the new criminology building they planned on constructing. Lonnie was also going to be joined by Norman Osborn and Roderick Kingsley of Kingsley Corporation, who were investors in the project, too.

"Will I see you there?" Lonnie asked.

"Nah, but I'm sure my colleague, Y/N, will be there to snap some photos for the Bugle. Hey, you might see Randy, though."

"Great. How...how is the big man doing, anyway?"

"He's doing well. Great in school. He's been getting into acting, you know?"

Lonnie nodded. He rarely got to see his godson because of his current business ventures, but always wanted to know what he was up to.

"Really?" Lonnie chuckled. "He trying to become the next Denzel?"

Robbie laughed. "Hey, you never know."

"I remember when you wanted to be in movies. Couldn't act for shit, though."

"Yeah, well, weren't any better."

"Motherf'ers thought I was too ugly. Didn't think I'd get anywhere. Well, look at me now."

"You sure proved them wrong."

He chuckled. He soon got serious.

"You always believed. Had my back when others didn't." Lonnie said. "I appreciate that, Robbie. For real."

"I always saw the good in you, Lonnie. Never in doubt."

They soon bid each other farewell and Lonnie hung up the call. Tombstone put the phone away and let out a breath before looking out the window of his limousine.

 Tombstone put the phone away and let out a breath before looking out the window of his limousine

Y/N and Harry walked through the campus courtyard. They were going to the ceremony since the freelance photographer had to snap photos for the Bugle.