7.05 - ...𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙩

THE COUPLE ENTERED the brownstone apartment. Randy turned on the light and presented his nice-looking living room to Felicia.

"Beautiful place." She remarked. "You rent this out yourself?"

"Yeah." He answered. "Dad's always been big on saving money...so I did growing up knowing he'd want me out of his house."

She softly laughed. Randy lead her through the room.

"I've been wanting a change of scenery, though. Maybe a place more in the city. Y/N's been thinking of moving too so maybe we can help each other out."

"City is quite expensive," Felicia replied.

"I can handle it. If I get him as my roommate though, I hope his Spidey pics can get top dollar."

"He takes pictures of Spider-Man?"

"Yeah. For the Bugle. He's like...the only guy who's able to get good shots of him."

Felicia hummed. Randy put down his keys on the counter nearby.

"So..." She walked up to him and touched his shoulders from behind. "What's the plan for the rest of the night?"

He turned around and smiled.

"Wait here."

She arched a brow and Randy went to the kitchen. He opened the freezer and took out a large tub of ice cream, placing it on the counter. The blonde noticed that it was her favorite flavor and brand.

"What's...?"

"I remember you said that your ideal night is...ice cream and a movie. That you like to be relaxed. So..." He pat the top of the tub. "I thought that'd cool."

Felicia was honestly taken aback. First of all, she was surprised that Randy even remembered that she said that since it was back when they first met. Most of the guys she'd been with either never asked what she wanted or simply brushed it aside.

And once dates were done, the people she was with expected to end the night with sex. Afterward, they'd most likely never speak again. In the case of Randy, that wasn't even on his mind, and he instead wanted to do something she would like.

"You can also pick the movie." He added. "I have Disney+, Netflix...you name it I probably got it."

She smiled. Felicia held his biceps and placed a kiss on his cheek. She was very appreciative of his gesture and plan.

"Have you ever seen Halle Berry's Catwoman?" She asked.

He shook his head. "No. But word on the street is that it's...not good."

"Give it a chance

"Give it a chance." She chuckled. "It's a fun watch, at least for me."

She walked toward the couch. Randy chuckled.