4.04 - 𝙑𝙚𝙣 𝙕 𝙋𝙚𝙘𝙚

THE CLASS TRAVELED through the Eastern Alps in Austria. Inside the bus, Flash was in the front live-streaming to his followers on social media, to Dimitri's dismay.

Ned and Betty sat next to each other and were on their phones. They were sharing texts despite being mere inches away from one another.

Y/N and MJ sat a couple of rows in front of them. The tan-skinned girl had fallen asleep during the drive and had her head resting on her boyfriends shoulder. The teenager simply stared out of the window.

He had told her what was going on and the situation he and Peter were in. MJ, still very understanding, was just happy they still were traveling through Europe together. She did also mutter that she wanted to give Fury a piece of her mind for diverting them from Paris though.

Peter sat alone in the back. He was going to sit with Gwen, but the blonde sat near the front in order to talk with Cindy. They were in the same photojournalism club so they discussed the shots they've taken so far of the trip.

He took the time to scroll through several articles on his phone on the best romantic places in Prague. He looked through the last page and sighed, putting his cell phone away.

The boy looked down at his bag and saw the small wood-stained case sticking out of it. He took it out and opened it, looking at the pair of glasses within. He put them on and then took the card that was under it.

FOR THE NEXT TONY STARK, I TRUST YOU
P.S. SAY EDITH
- T.S

After ready the last line, the glasses lit up and a female voice spoke. Only he could her her.

"Standby for retinal and biometric scan

"Standby for retinal and biometric scan. Biometric and retinal scan accepted."

"Hello?"

"Hello, Peter. I am E.D.I.T.H. Tony Stark's augmented-reality security and defense system."

"So he made you for me?"

"No. But you have access to all of Tony's protocols as well as Y/N L/N, if he chooses to wear me."

"That's cool."

"Would you like to see what I can do?"

"Sure."

The HUD popped up in the glasses and began to scan the occupants inside the bus.

"EDITH stands for Even dead, I'm the hero. Tony loved his acronyms."

Peter chuckled. "Yeah, he did."

"I have access to the entire Stark Global Security network, including multiple defense satellites, as well as back doors to all major telecommunication networks."