4.05 - 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧

BECK, PETER, AND Y/N sat at a bar. The older man held a beer bottle in his hand while Peter drank his soft drink through a straw. Y/N also had his own drink, which was a lemonade.

Quentin had his Mysterio armor on. Y/N still wore his stealth suit albeit without the mask. Peter discarded his stealth armor but sported the breathable athletic wear he had under the suit.

"Hey." Quentin spoke after noticing Peter's still dejected state. He recalled the words Fury told him.

"You gotta celebrate. You did good tonight." He added as he pat the young man's shoulder.

Peter sighed. "Fury was right. Tony did a lot for me so...I owe it to him, to everybody."

"Do you?"

Y/N decided to chime in. "He gave us a chance to be more. Be the heroes we had the potential to become."

"He wanted me to be more." Peter emphasized. "And Fury wants me to live up to that."

"And what do you want, Peter?" Beck asked. He looked at Y/N too. "Y/N?"

"What do you mean?" The web-slinger asked.

"What do you want? Right now. Peter and Y/N. I know you're thinking about it."

"I wanna enjoy my trip." Y/N replied. "I wanna spend time with my friends. Hang out with my girlfriend. Eat the different snacks throughout Europe."

Peter let out a chuckle and nodded, agreeing with his friend.

"I want to go to the top of the Eiffel Tower with the girl who I really like and tell her how I feel..." Peter said. "And...give her a kiss."

Beck widened his eyes and snickered like a teenager

Beck widened his eyes and snickered like a teenager. Peter scoffed and chuckled.

"Shut up, man."

"You're not gonna do that are you?" He asked.

"Well, the Eiffel Tower is not an option anymore." Y/N chimed in.

"There are still lots of places aside from Paris." Beck replied.

"I can't anyways." Peter said.

"Why not?" Beck asked.

"Because I have way too much of a responsibility." He shot back. "Feels like what I do...gets in the way of the things I want."

Y/N understood his plight, but that was just the way of being a hero. He and his friend were going to have to live with that...unless they decided to give it up entirely. But that wasn't going to be in Y/N's plans anytime soon.

The teenager looked at his phone, seeing the time. He felt like it was best to get back to the hotel.

"I gotta go." He looked at Peter. "You coming or you gonna stay a bit more?"