5.02 - 𝘽𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘼 𝙎𝙥𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝘽𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨

MJ AND Y/N were at his apartment. Michael, May, and Peter were out with Matt Murdock to officially drop the case against him at the District Attorney's office. Y/N offered to watch Anya and his girlfriend was happy to help as well. It was an easy task for the most part, as the four-year-old was on her tablet.

The brunette was on the sofa watching whatever was on television and Anya was on the other end of the couch on the tablet. Y/N came into the living room, having been in the kitchen preparing their snacks. He had a bowl of chips and held a Twinkie in his other hand, biting into it while extending the snacks in her direction.

MJ turned to him and chuckled. "Why...thanks for the grand cuisine."

"Sorry, princess, didn't know you expected a four-course meal." He replied amidst chews.

She took the bowl and put a couple of chips into her mouth. "You were in there for a while. Does opening a bag of chips take five minutes?"

He held up half a Twinkie. "I was looking for these. Dad hides them because Anya here finishes a box in two days."

"Daddy hides them because of you." She butted and then quickly resumed her game.

MJ laughed at the little girl's exposé of her brother. Y/N shook his head and plopped beside his girlfriend, still looking at Anya.

"Snitch."

The tan-skinned girl slapped the side of his arm at his name-call. Y/N responded with a quiet ow.

"Be nice to your sister."

"You don't understand

"You don't understand..." He began to whisper. "She's evil."

Anya heard his joke and called out. "No, I'm not!"

He let out a laugh. MJ looked at the four-year-old. "I trust you, Anya. Your brother's the bad boy."

Anya nodded in agreement. Y/N shot his girlfriend a look and chuckled.

"I'm bad?"

"You're evil." She joked.

"The bad boy?" He smirked. "I'll take that name."

MJ smiled smugly herself. "Is that right?"

"Call me that any time you want."

"Okay, tiger."

"Oooh, never mind. I like that instead."

Their faces go close and kissed. Anya looked at the teenagers and expressed disgust.

"Ew!"

Y/N and MJ parted and left out a laugh. Moments later, Anya looked at her tablet and realized it had died. She expelled a frustrated whine.

"Y/N! The iPad turned off."

He took the tablet and tried to turn it back on. "Dang, looks like someone forgot to charge it. I'll go plug this in."