104. My so called parents

Start from the beginning

"I'll be here when you will be done with your exam.", He said while caressing my cheeks lovingly.

"Okay...", I smiled and nodded my head as yes.

"Now go and aag laga do exam mai.", I chuckled softly when he said that but I know he meant it.

(Now go and do your best.)

After wishing me a all the best I went inside the exam center while Dhruv was standing there till I get inside.

****

It was already 5:00 in the evening when I came out from the exam center after giving the CSAT exam. The CSAt was fine as I am good with numbers but I have a little doubt in my GS exam and the bad news is GS exam will decide my selection for main exam.

As soon as I came out from the exam center, I started looking for Dhruv but instead of him I saw his car. A driver was waiting for me and looking for me. I walked to him as I was being angry not seeing my husband there.

"Where is he?", I asked him directly.

"Sir was busy in meeting. He asked me to pick up you.", He said while giving me my handbag.

I just nodded my head. Driver open the door of backseat for me and I sit inside the car while taking out my phone from my handbag.

Driver started the car while I dialled Dhruv's number. The ring was going and I was waiting for him to pickup.

"Hello..", His sweet yet masculine voice reached to me and I was squealing from inside. I don't know why, we both are married and have done so many things other than kissing but still when I see him or hear him I was going all nuts like I a 15 year old teenage girl who go crazy for her crush.

"Hum aapse naraz hai. Aap hume milne q nahi aaye?", Without saying hello. I directly came to the point. I heard him chuckling softly and can imagine the dimple on his right cheek.

(I am angry with you. Why did you not come to pick me up?)

"I am sorry love but I have meeting with C.M.", He apologized.

"Then you should marry him not me. Every time you do meeting with him.", I showed my anger on him.

"He does not have things you have.", He teased me.

"Huh! Everytime double meaning things. Dhruv you have to stop being naughty. I am serious here. I am angry with you.", I put my point in front of him.

"Baby I was talking about your beautiful heart and I am only interested in you.", A smile tug to my lips hearing him and I was blushing like a same 15 year old teenage girl.

"Okay, you convenienced me. Now tell me when will you come home?", I asked him.

"After wrapping up the meeting here. I'll straightly come home. Now tell me how was your exam.", He asked me.

"Exam to aucha hi jata hai but result anne per pata lagega ke exam mai kitni aag lugayi." , I said in a boring tone and he laughed which made me laugh also.

(Exam will be okay but result will tell how okay it was.)

"Don't worry, I trust on you. You'll clear the exam and if not then it will be okay also.", He said while encouraging me.

"Hmmm...if I would clear the prelims, I would do double hard work in mains.", I said.

"I believe in you.", He whispered and I smiled.

Driver stopped the car on red signal while Dhruv and I was keep talking. I was looking outside while talking to him but then my eyes fell on two people sitting on the footpath in rug clothes. They were looking older than last time when I met her. They both were the main reason I had gone through a worst in my life. Tears brim into my eyes looking at both of them.