SEX:A DRUG

Flashes of lights , fingers ponting towards me...I can here people saying "Is she the culprit. Oh my god" no no no everyone's getting it wrong. My head is now spining, hands and legs getting numb, I want scream  and tell them no I'm not the culprit,but I couldn't utter a single word. Mr. Carlson immediately picked my up and covered me in his broad arms...uhhh finally I was there where I belong to Carlson's arms. I was coming to reality . We went towards a room . Our seniors tried to manage the situation but it spread like a forest fire.

At the room:

Mr. Carlson: Who gave you this ?

"An waiter"

Mr. Carlson: who? You saw his face?

"Yes"

Mr. Carlson: will you be able to locate him now?

"Yes"

Mr. Carlson: good. Come with me.

We came out of the room and went to the waiters section. We don't even know whether we will get him by now. "Who?" Mr. Carlson asked me pointing towards the line of waiters. I pointed towards a dark tonned muscular man. Mr. Carlson was ready to give him a good tight lesson, but then what he said changed our way. He said that the gift was given to him by a lady and she told him to giv to me. We without wasting a second went to the cctv room . We checked the clips . We started to check the fifth clip then we saw a woman dressed in a beautiful black and red gown with a big hat which covered most of her face and with gloves on entered the  hallroom and really handed the gift to the waiter. How just how can she pass such an wild security system. We tried to follow her pathway. In the next clip we saw that she was in the back way of the banquet hall . Oh shit it has poor cctv faculty as the washrooms are located there. The lady stopped by the last camera and without looking at it blew a kiss towards it. "Shit " I screamed . "What?" Mr. Carlson asked " not a lady look the Adams apple " I pointed out the slight crescent which was moving up and down on the throat region of the person. "May be the person used the the ladies washroom" said Mr. Carlson.

A new challenge was given to us that too infront of so many people. We left the cctv room. Mr. Carlson offered me a ride. I didn't deny it. I want him, want his presence. Tonight I really want him by side. I directly said him "Mr. Carlson I want to stay at your home tonight can I?" Mr. Carlson was taken a back for a moment but didn't deny my offer. The whole ride was silent.

At Mr. Carlson's house...

Ok now judging his personality i knew that he'll definitely own a big house but I definitely didn't think of this big house. He gave me a room and a pair of his sweatshirt and pajama. I freshened up and wore his sweatshirt. It was too big for me i decided to were only the sweatshirt it was upto my knees. I wanted to be alone for a moment. I didn't know how, why my eyes were teary . Tears were flowing down continuously. I couldn't control. Suddenly Mr. Carlson entered the room. I didn't even try to wipe my tears . Mr. Carlson sat beside me and hugged me. "Cry as much as you want. I'm here to wipe your tears" Mr. Carlson said. Now I became vulnerable. I was broken completely. Emotions were making huge tides inside me. He cuped my face. His hands were too big . One hand itself can cover my whole face. His warmth always felt so good. I calmed down a bit.

Slowly he bent towards me without breaking eye contact , as if he was seeking for my permission. I closed my yes and respond to his action . Within a moment his lips landed on mine. At first we tried to fight not for dominance but for synchronisation. And once we got that, we melt in each other's kiss. After breaking the kiss he went to my neck and started kissing it. In no time he found my sweet spot. I moaned in pleasure. I fear if by kissing my neck he can make me so went then what will happen next. He again kissed me but thiS time more assuring more caring. Then he slowly entered his hands inside my sweatshirt and in no time opened it. Oh my god ...what are you doing to me Mr. Carlson. Slowly we removed eachother's clothes. I really didn't thought that I'll be fully naked infront of him that doesn't mean that I didn't thought him naked in my dreams . I always wanted this. Thank god I shaved today. He cuped on my breasts with his big hand and started sucking another. Holly mother...his tongue technology. How can he be so good. My oxytocin secretion was in its peak . The way his tongue surrounding my nipples, playing with it. I moaned oh god...he said "kitten god fears me he can't save you...you are only allowed to say my name" . He went down into my thighs. Stroking my things he's making me more weak. My legs were shaking, craving for more of him. He then started to lick my clit. I was not ready for this. I stopped him. He looked into my eyes with confusion. I slowly nodded and said no . He became serious and asked me if there was any problem. "I guess you'll not like this" i said him. He smiled and said "this is my temple and " I didn't let him complete "your servant" "shutup "...he growled..."you are the goddess and I'm your worshiper . Now let me worship you" oh god this man is also good with words. I can reach my orgasm by his words only. He continued and buried his head in my thighs. How he was eating me was making me for fragile. I was becoming so breakable under his touch . He  put his tongue inside my whole and it was end of me . I gasped. He continued and in no time i clenched my folds. He stopped . "Don't dare to come now and are you on your birth control?" I nodded vigorously and said Yes. "So desperate huh" he smiled wildly. He opened his boxer and freed his stuf. My eyes widened. He's so big . "Let me loose your folds queen" he said with a grin . And slowly put his dick inside my whole. My walls stretched so much that I feared they will scream for help. I screamed in pain "shhhhh kitten, the pain will be overcomed by pleasure in no time" he assured "you are a virgin" he asked "no attend copulation just twice in my college time" i said ..."so technically you are a virgin fuckkkk you are so tight. " He started thursting . First slowly then he was hard . He lost control on himself. Do i care definitely no. I enjoyed it. Slowly his movements, our movements become slopier. I felt that his dick twitched inside me. In no time we came together. He dropped himself beside me . We were breathing heavily." It was tough" i admitted. He smiled and said"i did a great job then" . I smiled and we dozed off.

Sometimes sex works as drug . Drug which reduce your stress, pain and also which solves your tons of problem:

At 13.30 I was not feeling well so I went out of the room and started roaming . After roaming here and there I went to his room. His room was not screaming wealth but was quite screaming wealth. It was so simple but we'll furnished. I started to go through his things actually I was trying to find somekind of album or something...I know it's not leagal but i guess it's fine. I oppened  his wardrobe.

And oh my god wth ......horror crawled my spines . My brain was one cm away to be exploded. My nurons were throbbing. The ceribrospinalfluid inside my brain was prolly leaking out. My head was hearting , my heart ached ... No it can't be true.