𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Okay, so. First thing I will be addressing.

I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I have ideas for this book, but it's more along the line of, like with some past stories/books of mine, I'm beginning to lose motivation for this particular book.

I'm trying to continue on with this book, especially since I have taken some requests from some of you lovely readers, and it doesn't feel right to begin to want to discontinue this book and mark it as complete, when said requests aren't fully completed yet.

But at the same time, as expected for other writers out there, I've randomly began to lose motivation for this book, despite surprisingly maintaining ideas for this book.

Second thing I'm addressing. I do have a couple ideas for other short stories for this book (𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 '𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬' 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 '𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬' 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬). But it's a matter of, do I want to publish it here as a short story, or make it as an actual lengthy story?

One of the short stories I just had was Sabrina and Marinette use to be childhood friends, and then Chloe came along, and Sabrina wanted to be seen as cool/popular, so she began to change her tune in order to gain Chloe's attention and hopefully gain her friendship. Which puts a wedge in her friendship with Marinette. But after dealing with being pulled between serving Chloe and now Lila like a servant would, she finally regains control of her life, reconciles with Marinette, and takes both Chloe and Lila down.

But again, with this idea, it's the matter of, "Do I want to publish it here?", or "Do I want to make it into an actual lengthy story?".

So, yeah.

I'm trying to continue this.

But there's also the chance of me discontinuing this and marking it as complete.

I just wanted to give you all a warning.

And I'm sorry if me repeatedly doing this with different stories,  with the same or similar reasons, gets annoying or frustrating.

It's just hard for me to stay on track from beginning to end for a singal story/book, due to having a hard time with my indecisiveness.

As I've stated before, whether on my announcement board, or in any other stories of mine. This is an unfortunate recurring issue with me.

So, sorry if it annoys, frustrates, or disappoints anyone.