𝑍𝑜𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑐 𝑀𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑢𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠: 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 1

𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐭: 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒕, 𝑨𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒕, 𝑳𝒊𝒍𝒂 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒕, 𝑨𝒍𝒚𝒂 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒕, 𝑩𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒕, 𝑫𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒕 𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒕

𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫: 𝑻𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒈𝒂𝒓, 𝑱𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒌𝒂 𝒔𝒖𝒈𝒂𝒓, 𝑪𝒉𝒍𝒐𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒈𝒂𝒓, 𝑵𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆𝒍 𝒔𝒖𝒈𝒂𝒓, 𝑺𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒔𝒖𝒈𝒂𝒓,

𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬: 𝑪𝒉𝒍𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒌𝒂, 𝑺𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒙 𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝑶𝑪, 𝑺𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒊𝒐 𝑭𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝑶𝑪 𝒙 𝑱𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒌𝒂, 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆𝒍, 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆 𝒙 𝑲𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒊 𝒙 𝑭𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝑶𝑪

𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞/𝐋𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬: 𝑫𝒋𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒊, 𝑴𝒚𝒗𝒂𝒏, 𝑳𝒊𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏 (𝐿𝑖𝑙𝑎 𝑥 𝐴𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛)

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝑍𝑜𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑐 𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝐹𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑐̧𝑜𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝐷𝑢𝑝𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑎𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑙𝑢𝑒𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑒. 𝑊𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑘𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑠𝑠, 𝑑𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠/𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑠, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑎𝑤𝑛𝑠.

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 disneyfangirl2

(𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

I was soaking in my well deserved attention and popularity as I was telling my pawns another grand tale of mine.

They may be lies now. But with Adrien as my boyfriend, and with him being as spineless as he is, he'll introduce me to famous celebrities and my lies will become real.

Oh, all the fame I will have! I've dreamed of the day I'd be envied by thousands, wanted by many rich and famous guys.

The pawns I have now may only be a stepping stone now, compared to how my future will be. But all I have to do is pull a few strings with both Mr. Agreste and Adrien, and I'll get what I deserve. Fame, Fortune, and tje spot light that is rightfully mine.

That little goody-two-shoes Dupain Cheng won't know what hit her.

I may not have succeeded in turning that brats parents against her when I got her expelled.

But, I got most of her classmates, her crush, Adrien, Ms. Bustier, and the Principal wrapped around my fingers.

And while I know Mr. Agreste doesn't believe my lies, and while he doen't really believe that Dupain Cheng is a bad influence on Adrien, as I am Mr. Agreste's spy, I have him wrapped around my fingers as well.

All I have to do is have Mr. Agreste pull some strings, and Dupain Cheng's career as a Designer will be over before it even officially started.

Mr. Agreste might not do it on his own, as unfortunately Dupain Cheng has gained his interest and approval of her designs. All I have to do is.. say what a shame it would be if Adrien found out that blue scarf that he loves so much that he got for his birthday from his dad is really from Dupain Cheng, and that his dad couldn't even put in  any effort in getting him a birthday present. And Mr. Agreste will give in and do exactly what I want.

And what I want, is Dupain Cheng's credibility ruined beyond repair, and her career as a designer crushed into thousands of pieces before it can even officially take off.

The look of utter heartbreak on the brats face as she falls to her knees heartbroken, is satisfying beyond imagination.

Ms. Bustier finally walked in amd called for our attention to be directed to the front of the classroom.

Ugh. As valuable of a pawn she is to my game, I hate it when she interrupts when the spotlight is on me like it is from these brainless pawns.

As we're listening to her drone on as she takes attendence, after she's done taking attendence, she announces that we will be having a few new students joining our class.

Oooh. Now THIS might be interesting. These new students can either be new pawns to my game, or they can be my newest victims if they're like little miss goody goody and her little friends that broke free from my control and went back over to her side.

I wasn't really listening to the new students introduce themselves to the class because I was too busy planning my next move against little miss goody goody and her little group of friends, as well as planning my first move to get these newbies under my control.

But I did hear one of the new girls introduce herself as Zoe Rhodes.

I drowned out the rest of the lesson because my planning is more important right now.