Never mess with Sabine Dupain Cheng and Gabenath: Part 1

Salt: Class salt, Alya salt, Lila salt, Damocles salt, Bustier salt

Sugar: Chloe sugar, Adrien sugar, Alix sugar, Rose sugar, Gabriel sugar, Nathalie sugar, Sabine sugar, Tom sugar

Ship(s): Adrien x Luka x Kagami, Julerose, Chloenette, Gabenath

Requested by pasteile

TW⚠️: Panic Attack

(Rose's POV)

Rose sat on her bed contemplating something. When she thought about it, truly thought about it, nothing added up. Lila had said she knows Prince Ali, that she's been to his castle and has helped him out with charities. But Prince Ali hadn't said anything about working with the Italian Diplomats daughter, letting working with the Italian Diplomat in charities to any news outlets.

She didn't want to think Lila could be lying to them, but at the same time the whole Prince Ali story didn't add up. So who better than to answer her questions than Prince Ali himself? So she texted him.

Rose🌹:
Um, hey Ali? I was wanting to ask you something if you don't mind.

There was a couple minutes wait before she got a response.

Prince Ali:
Sure Rose, I have some free time at the moment. What is it you wanted to ask me?

Rose🌹:
Do you know a girl by the name of Lila Rossi? She's the daughter of a Italian Diplomat.

Prince Ali:
No, I haven't. Everyone I have a meeting with is listed down by my parents and no Lila Rossi, or any Rossi is listed on their list. I asked them to double check and they said no.

Rose felt a bead of sweat role down her face at this. But she had to continue on with the questions.

Rose🌹:
And the chance they might have forgotten to list their name down?

Prince Ali:
Very small. Yes, my parents are only human and like any human they have forgotten things, but they wouldn't forget to list down a Diplomat and their child or children. May I ask why the sudden specific question?

Rose drew in a sharp breath. Lila was lying. She had believed Lila and abandoned Marinette, all because she didn't ask Prince Ali about Lila and if he knew her. All because she didn't trust someone she's known and been friends with for years, over someone she's barely known for a few short months. She had a big apology to give to Marinette.

But first, she had to do the right thing and admit her mistake to Prince Ali. It wouldn't be right to lie to him about the situation or avoid admitting she had been fooled by a liar. But before even that she searched Lila up to research what else she could have lied about, only to find out she lied about everything. Well, except her mom's job and her name, those were the only to things she found out were true of what she's said to her and the others.

Rose🌹:
I made a mistake. A pretty big one that could cost me my friendship with someone I've known and been friends with for years. Lila Rossi is a classmate of mine who was a new student 3-4 months ago. She spread all kinds of stories that sounded too good to be true, I'm just now finding out that her stories she tells me and my class are just that and are in fact nothing more than lies. My friend Marinette, the friend that my friendship with might be at stake because of my mistake, didn't believe Lila's lies any bit, we the girls had thought she was just jealous because Lila had shown a romantic interest in my friend Adrien too and we had thought she had just felt threatened and jealous that Lila managed to spend more time with him than she did. But I can see now that, that wasn't the case, and that all those times she was saying to us that Lila was lying to us and that she is a liar was her just trying to warn us as our friend.