Chara Amora Stone: Part 2

Chara woke up on time this morning. The morning was Friday, April 1st 2022. Chara got ready for school and decided this year called for a new look. New year, new month, new season, new me.

Chara picked out her new outfit and put it on

(A/N: Imagine the shirt is short sleeved, minus the hat, and the jeans are to her knees

(A/N: Imagine the shirt is short sleeved, minus the hat, and the jeans are to her knees. Her hair is also the hair style in the image at the bottom right corner.)

(A/N: Chara looks like this, but she has her hair dyed blue at the moment and she would usually have her hair be in pigtails when out at school

(A/N: Chara looks like this, but she has her hair dyed blue at the moment and she would usually have her hair be in pigtails when out at school. The ear ring included, she just doesn't wear it at this time as she can't really take her Miraculous off. The ear rings in the image above I will have Jagged gift her on her 15th birthday. She will also be just shy of 16 in this by 3 days.)

As Chara gets ready Sabine knocks on her trap door.

"Chara sweetie, you up?" Sabine asks.

"Yeah. I'm getting ready now, will be down in a moment." Chara answered.

"Okay, be down in five minutes? Breakfast is done and is best eaten while still freshly warm." Sabine said.

"Okay." Chara replied.

Sabine walked down the stairs going up to her room and Chara continued getting ready. After making sure she was dressed she made sure she had her homework, school books, and phone.

As she grabbed her phone she noticed she had a text from her dad and Penny.

Rockstar Dad🎸 - Jagged
Rockstar Mom✨ - Penny
Shooting Star🪡 - Chara

Chat Name: Rockstar Fam

Rockstar Dad🎸:

Good morning little shooting star, you up?

Shooting Star 🪡:
Yep, I'm up dad. Is something you wanted to talk about?

Rockstar Dad🎸: