The return of The Queens: Part 4

The school was gathered around the court yard area inside the school. From the students to the staff, including Damocles, everyone was gathered around the court yard.

"Attention everyone!!" Marinette called out.

Everyone grew silent and listened.

"As you can tell The Queens are back." Marinette continued.

Those who knew what was going on nodded.

"Well we're back because a certain liar has waltzed into our domain and thinks she can take over what is ours. Well, as most should know we're not ones to bow down from a challenge. Not that this liar is a challenge, she's merely a fly that is buzzing in our ear." Marinette said.

That earned laughs from everyone minus Bustier, Bustier's class, and Damocles. Adrien surprisingly laughed to that too which surprised Lila and her posse.

Lila and Alya were fuming. Lila was fuming at being written off a mere fly buzzing in one's ear rather than a challenge like she wanted others to think her as. Alya was fuming because she didn't like that her ex bestie called her new bestie a fly buzzing in their ear. Oh how she would get back at that girl later.

"The liar in "question" will get a call out first alongside her little posse." Marinette informed.

"Lila Rossi, you and your lies will be your demise. You came here thinking you could rule the place and everyone in it as though you were a Queen and we your slaves. Well, you set your sights too high little girl. Your down fall will be sweet to all that never believed you that you underestimated. And your reputation will forever be ruined after this. If you try to flee, our reign will still get to you no matter where you go because karma doesn't let her victims escape from her punishment." Marinette warned.

The school listened in silence. Most of everyone grinning from ear to ear in anticipation.

"Alya Césaire, Nino Lahiffe, Rose Lavillant, Mylène Haprèle, Max Kanté, Kim Lê Chiên, Alix Kubdel, Ivan Bruel, Sabrina Raincomprix, and Juleka Couffaine. You are the liars posse who have let yourselves be naive and believe a complete stranger over someone you have known for years who has stood up for you and has helped you more times than you could count. You are on our list of those who will get their just desserts. Watch yourselves and learn that it was not wise to forget about us." Marinette warned them.

Alya was once again fuming, how dare her ex bestie call her naive!

"Nathaniel Kurtzberg and Adrien Agreste. You two are someone we will be giving a rare chance to. We don't usually give one a chance at redemption, especially in a case this severe. But, you two have a chance, and one chance only. Talk to some of the other students that aren't in your class, and talk to Ms. Mendeleiev and when you have come to your decision request a meeting with us and we shall see if you are redeemable." Marinette continued calling out names.

Adrien and Nathaniel nodded their heads in understanding.

"Sabrina Raincomprix, Juleka Couffaine, Nino Lahiffe, Kim Lê Chiên, Rose Lavillant. You have just the slightest bit of a chance at redemption. Same with Adrien Agreste and Nathaniel Kurtzberg talk to other students that aren't in your class and Ms. Mendeleiev and come to a decision. Once you have come to a decision request a meeting with us and we shall see if you're redeemable." Marinette called out.

This group of people felt conflicted. They didn't think they needed redeeming and that they, or Marinette and Chloe did. But then again, if The Queens are back, a group that took down bullies and teachers that don't do their job, maybe they had some thinking to do.

"Caline Bustier and Mr. Damocles, you two will find yourselves fired for negligence among other things. So don't get cozy and think that you won't be apart of those who will face our reign." Marinette then warned her least favorite teacher and her least favorite principal.

"That is all for now. Return to your classes so they may begin. Our moves, like always, will take everyone by surprise and will be untraceable and unexpected. Try to predict our moves and you will find our moves harder on you than were originally planned." Marinette finished and she and the other Queens descended from where they made their announcement, which was right outside Damocles office, and may their way to their respective classroom.

Everyone else made their way back to their classroom. Most of everyone chatted in excitement, but those in Bustier's class who knew how severe The Queens reign could be paled.

The Queens smiled wickedly and reveled in the excitement and fear they caused.