The return of The Queens: Part 1

Disclaimer: I don't own Miraculous Ladybug or any fandom that will be used in these Oneshots. The plot of these one-shots however is mine. The trend however is not.

Salt: Alya salt, Lila salt, Class salt

Redemption: Chloe, Adrien, Kagami, Nathaniel, Gabriel, Nathalie, Audrey, Tomoe

Ship(s): Lukanatte, Marcthaniel, Chlogami, Klix, Djwifi, Julerose, Maxbrina, Adrien x Oc model

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Marinette Pov

The day started like any other day for the last two months for Marinette. Wake up to her maman calling for her to wake up, getting up, taking a shower, brush her hair, gather her school things, get dressed for the day, feed Tikki, etc. And like the last couple of weeks she's been getting some nasty texts from the girls about her "rude" and "mean" behavior towards Lila. With a few disappointed texts from the boys. It was annoying and quite frankly exhausting.

They didn't seem to understand that what they are doing is uncalled for, mean, rude, and quite honestly pathetic. They, and Lila, were giving her more and more reasons to bring back The Queens. Oh how she missed those days being the feared and loved at the same time Queen of Destruction. Aurore being her Queen of Knowledge, Mirelle being her Queen of Hearts. Scooping out those who are true to their friends and peers, along with true to their students and coworkers, and those who are evilly deceptive. And Chloe her Queen of Deception. Chloe being Queen of Deception because she had to make it look like to the others in Ms. Bustier's class that they had a fall out and now hate each other's guts. Though, Chloe did drift away from the actual plan and agreement. But she couldn't fault the blonde, nor could the other Queens.

Speaking of her classmates. Her phone decided to go off just then sounding off that she had a text. She picked up her phone with an eye role and prepared herself for the stupidity that she was about to read from her fake best friend. Yay.

She opened her phone and began reading.

Lady Fox Reporter:

Girl, I can't believe you!! Harassing Lila and stealing her designs and stealing credit for her hard work? You truly know no bounds to your bullying and deception. You clearly aren't the kind, awkward, funny, hardworking girl I thought I was besties with. You had better come clean to the class and Ms. Bustier before class officially starts or I will be reporting this to the principal and your parents and we'll see just how long you will remain a student at Dupont. Stay away from Lila. And I'll know if you don't because I finally convinced her that she can be open to me and the others about any nasty, mean, horrible things you say and do to her.

Marinette sat there reading the text over and over. Seriously? How much more naive could this girl get? Turns out very much more so as she got another text from her fake "best friend".

This one made her blood boil.

Lady Fox Reporter:

Oh and before I forget. Cornering Lila and the bathrooms when she returned from her last trip to Achu? I can't believe you have the nerve to accuse sweet, poor, amazing Lila all because your jealous that she likes the same guy as you and is more successful in getting his attention romantically. Thinking about it now Lila and Adrien would make an adorable and perfect couple. Unlike a snake, liar, and bully like you. I expect you to apologize to Lila and admit what you did on both counts infront of the class or I will ask Adrien to contact his dad on Lila's behalf and his dad blacklist you and give proper credit to the right person. A stealing snake like you doesn't deserve to be in the world of fashion. Better yet, all of Paris deserves to know what you did. I think I'll post it on my blog exposing you for the phoney you are. I hate that I was even friends with you Marinette Dupain Cheng. Consider this friendship over and don't contact me again.