The Daughter of Nadia Al Ghul: Part 1

Disclaimer: I do not own Miraculous Ladybug or DC, but I do own the plot

Salt: Class salt, Lila salt, Alya salt, Adrien salt, Bustier salt, Damocles salt, Gabriel salt, Slight Nathalie salt, Talia Al Ghul salt, Ra's Al Ghul salt

Sugar: Chloe sugar, Alix sugar

Ship: Kagaminette

Information: Talia Al Ghul has a twin sister by the name of Nadia. Nadia fell in love with a wealthy but kind and true man and he fell in love with her too. They had an.. eventful night together one night and after nearly being caught by her sister with the man they both had to cut contact and not see each other again. She however found out she was pregnant a few weeks later and made up the excuse of tricking some wealthy man to bed her like her sister had done with Bruce in order to not arouse suspicion. 9 months later she gives birth to a baby girl, Desiree Marie Al Ghul, or to her sister and her father, therefore the entire league, Desiree Al Ghul. If you wish to know more, than continue reading.

<•Nadia's POV•>

She had been feeling sick for the last few weeks. She had a feeling she knew the cause of it as her sister had started feeling sick for a few weeks after conception after drugging Bruce Wayne and having an.. eventful night with him. The only difference between the two is she had actually fallen in love with the man she had laid with and vise versa. He knew of her status as a member of the League of Assassin's, along with her being the daughter of Ra's Al Ghul and the sister to Talia Al Ghul. And he didn't mind it, he saw her as her own person and not as his family's name and reputation.

After nearly being caught by her sister after they.. did what adults do, they had to cut off contact with each other and can't see each other again. They were both heartbroken at that, but neither of them wanted the other to get hurt, so they broke things off and went on their way as though they didn't know each other and never met in hopes to not arouse suspicion.

Now she was kneeling over the toilet in her bathroom throwing up and feeling nauseous. Now, while that didn't necessarily mean she was pregnant, as she hadn't had contact with any other man and her last contact with him was weeks ago along with her not having a fever or cold chills that would be a sign of having a cold or the flu, well, things were looking more towards being pregnant than starting to get a cold or the flu.

Nadia went into the drawer closest to her in her bathroom dresser connected to the sink and grabbed out the pregnancy test she had secretly stole from the medical bay in the leagues lair. She already knew the directions from when her sister did it and after a moment managed to get up to do it.

^°Time skip to two minutes later°^

Nadia picked up the test after the waiting time was up and looked at the result. Two lines. It was positive. To make sure it wasn't a negative result she did another test.

^°Time skip to two minutes later°^

Nadia picked up the other test and looked at the result. Again, two lines. It was again positive.

Now came the part where she had to inform her sister and grandfather.

She made her way to where she knew her sister and father were at and discussing something with each other.

^°Another time skip°^

"Father, I must inform you of something." Nadia said sternly as she entered the room and closed the door behind her. Effectively interrupted their conversation.

"I hope it's of importance that has made you interrupt out conversation." Ra's said in displeasure.

"It is." Nadia said and took the two pregnancy tests and showed them to her sister and father.

Their eyebrows raised in surprise.

"You are pregnant?" Ra's asked for confirmation.

"Yes." Nadia confirmed.

"Who was it and what did you do to get them to bed you?" Ra's asked sternly.

"It was one of the men that is in the court of owls. I had found out one of their identities out and both blackmailed them and drugged them." Nadia answered. Which wasn't technically a lie, the guy she had slept with was indeed a member of the court of owls, by force by his parents though. But her sister and father didn't need to know that.

"Hmm. Good job. You can do something right after all." Ra's grumpily praised.

Nadia wasn't surprised that he grumpily praised her, nor was she surprised by the remark he made at the end of his sentence. Out of his two daughters, Talia was the favorite child and Nadia was considered a disgrace for the most part. The only reason why she hadn't been disowned and kicked out of the league was because despite not meeting her father's approval, even he could admit she was good at what she did as an assassin. The reason why she was considered a disgrace by her father and sister was because she didn't bow to their father like he was God on earth or fawn over their father's rules like Talia did or anyone else did. She stuck to herself and followed her rules rather than her father's rules or even her sisters rules. The sad thing was Nadia is the oldest, even if by two minutes, and Talia was the youngest and yet her father has practically named Talia his heir despite being immortal due to the Lazarus Pit and despite Nadia being the oldest therefore the next in line.

"Leave us be and go back to your rooms. The head of the medical wing will be let known about this and will monitor your pregnancy. Now leave us so we may return back to our discussion." Ra's dismissed her.

"Yes father." Nadia said and immediately did so, not caring to stay in the same room as them.