Cynthia Madeline Universe: Part 2

The last day of School before summer break started was here and Cynthia was excited. It was finally the day she would be on her way back to Beach City. Grandma Gina had already scheduled the flight and paid for the tickets two weeks prior to today. Their flight to Beach City was at 4:45 so before school officially ended she was to be pulled out of class by Grandma Gina.

Either way she couldn't wait to say Au Revoir to her back stabbing friends and her back stabbing caretakers. And a bonus to add into the mix, Hawkmoth was officially defeated by Ladybug and her team. Her team consists of Bunnix (Alix), Honeymarnen (Chloe), Carapace (Nino), Viperion (Luka), Ryuko (Kagami), Kitsune (Nathaniel) and Traquemoiselle (Sabrina). She had to take Chat's miraculous away after he kept pestering her and pressuring to give Rena Rouge a second chance and to even give Lila a miraculous and let her join the team and help out. Not even taking into consideration that Lila almost got her killed by working with Oni-chan and faking an injury to split us up leaving me to fight an akuma that wanted to kill me all by myself. She had listened to his input and let him have a say in things, but when it came to trusting Alya enough to do the job with a clear mind and not be focused on Lila's lies, and trusting a girl that turned people she thought were friends against her, turned some of her own blood against her, and wants her dead as both Marinette and Ladybug, no she could not trust or listen to Chat's request.

He of course wasn't happy and things turned into a pretty nasty argument to where she finally snapped at him and demanded he hand over his miraculous. That had shocked him silent so she took him by surprise and took his miraculous. She wasn't shocked to discover her partner had been Adrien Agreste for all these years. She denounced him as her partner right there and then forbade him from ever having a miraculous again.

Anyhow, she just got done with breakfast with her Grandma and just finished up getting ready for school before saying bye to her Grandma.

"Bye Grandma, see you in a few hours!" Cynthia shouted as she got to the door.

"Bye my little fairy, remember I will be at your school at 3:00 so we can make sure you have everything before making our way to your friends boat house and saying goodbye then going to the airport for our flight!" Gina called to her granddaughter.

"Okay!" Cynthia called back and left the apartment.

{•At school•}

Cynthia made it to school on time and went to her class. Before she entered her class she was called by Aurore and Mireille.

"Marinette!" The two called and ran up to the girl and hugged her.

"Hey girls! How are you two doing?" Cynthia asked.

"I'm doing great." Aurore answered.

"Same here." Mireille answered as well.

"I'm doing fantastic to be honest. I'll be going back to Beach City today, Grandma Gina will be picking me up right before school has officially ended for the summer. I'll then be going to the Couffaine boat house and say my goodbyes before we head to the airport for our flight." Cynthia explained to the two.

"I still can't believe that wretched lying girl managed to turn Tom and Sabine against you. I mean, we were shocked to learn that they weren't biologically your parents but rather your distant cousins on your dads side. Regardless they had raised you since you were just a tiny thing and yet they believe a complete stranger over the girl they raised as though you were their own daughter. They really screwed up big time." Mireille said.

"Yeah. I hope karma gets Lila Rossi good. Lady Karma and Lady Fate only know how much punishment she needs and deserves." Aurore agreed.

"Oh, don't worry girls. I plan on giving having a hand in the karma she is faced with." Cynthia said with a devious smirk.