𝐷𝑒𝑙𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙: 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 1

𝑺𝒂𝒍𝒕: 𝑨𝒍𝒚𝒂 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒕, 𝑨𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒕, 𝑳𝒊𝒍𝒂 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒕, 𝑪𝒉𝒍𝒐𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒕, 𝑩𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒕, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑫𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒕

𝑺𝒖𝒈𝒂𝒓: 𝑻𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒈𝒂𝒓

𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒑: 𝑳𝒖𝒌𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆

𝑹𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 TopModelCollectorY2K

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>

Marinette Dupain-Cheng wasn't one to come home in a furious mood. So when Marinette came storming into the bakery with a furious and frustrated look on her face, Tom and Sabine knew for sure that something must have definitely happened at school.

"I'll be in my room! Please leave me alone for awhile, I need some time to myself." Marinette called to her parents as she made her way to their apartment above the Bakery and into her room.

{«•𝑰𝒏 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎•»}

Once Marinette made it to her room she closed the trap door and threw her backpack onto her bed. She then walked towards her bed and flopped onto her bed with a frustrated groan.

"Today was horrible Tikki. I knew that I was right when I said that Lila's like a villain without the costume, but I didn't know thea Lila could prove that statement more true than it already is. Now she's got Alya believing that my former crush on Adrien was to get close to the Agreste business and to further my designs by using Adrien to get to his father. Gabriel Agreste may have been my idol, but I've lost most of the respect I had for him once he hired Lila." Marinette said to her kwami.

"I wish that there was something I could do to make everything better. But unfortunately we Kwami's must be careful when we intervene with things. Even the smallest amount of us using our powers by ourselves and without the aid of a holder, a holder with good intentions that is, we Kwami's could easily very well destroy half the world let alone the entire world. Luck from the Miraculous I'm connected to comes randomly, if I try to control when luck is on my bugs side, it could backfire and cause everything to go wrong instead of things going right. We Kwami's can intervene with certain things if we have other Kwami's around to balance out our powers. As Plagg represents destruction, and I represent creation, Plagg and I are each other's anchor, we anchor each other's powers as we are two halves of the same coin." Tikki said with a sad frown.

"It's not your fault Tikki. And thanks for the little Kwami lesson, I find the bits and pieces of information about you and the other Kwami's you tell me fascinating. You Kwami's are so tiny, yet you have all have such strong and powerful powers and abilities. The Miraculous in the wrong hands could cause destruction to the world, but you Kwami's alone can change reality and cause destruction to the world all on your own. I certainly don't want to get on you Kwami's bad side." Marinette said.

"Indeed. Even I don't want to get on my own bad side. Let alone the others bad side." Tikki said and nodded in agreement.

There was a brief silence between the two before Marinette groaned in frustration again. "I still can't calm down from what happened at school today!" Marinette exclaimed in frustration.

"Hmm. Oh! What if you try writing a song? I know your into designing rather than song writing. But perhaps if you write a song about the whole Lila situation, maybe you'll feel calmer?" Tikki suggested.