Chapter 12 ( know your place)

Začať od začiatku

Amaya scoffed "No need to make us lonely singles feel even worse." Amelia cocked her head "Who is us. Cause last I check I got a man." Amaya and Victoria groaned in unison. While Jasmine kept on staring at Y/n and it was starting to piss me off a little.

"Hey, baby. You still up for dancing." Y/n smiled "Yeah totally." Taking my hand she helped me out of the booth. "Try not to fuck on the dance floor." Amaya belt out. "Seriously Amaya." To which she simply shrugged.

Leaving the booth Y/n pulled me along to the dance floor she twirled me and then wrapped her arms around my waist a grin on her face. The speakers began blasting hot girl summer obnoxiously loud.

And it seemed that this must have been every girl in the club's favorite song because they all started pilling in onto the dance floor. Causing it to become even more crowded than it already was. But I didn't mind it.

Feeling Y/n's hands travel down my waist to my behind I began to feel full of lust and even more mischievous. So I took her arms off my waist and turned around grinding my ass against her crotch. Putting her hands on my torso I slid them down to my hips.

I could feel her body tense up and something begin to poke my but. "Ari what do you think you're doing," Y/n spoke close to my ear. "I'm just dancing with you." Turning around my eyes immediately darted to the bulge in her pants. "Well, I have a feeling you're trying to do something more than just dance with me."

Running my hands up her torso and around her neck I gently kissed across her jawline. I could smell the white cherry 'thank you next' perfume she and on. "Well, what if I am."

Feeling her hands grip around my ass I chuckled. "Then I say lead the way," grabbed her shirt and pulled her off the dance floor and towards the bathroom. Opening the door to the disabled bathroom I was quite surprised by how clean and fancy it looked.

Pulling Y/n in I locked the door and then jumped onto her slamming our lips together. My hands moved all over her body tugging her jacket off and tossing it onto the marble sink. Y/n gripped my thighs lifting me onto the counter and breaking the kiss momentarily to breathe. Kissing all along my shoulder down to my collarbone.

She began unbuckling her belt a jingling sound filling the room she then dropped her pants to her ankle. Her bulge was even more present in her boxers. Pulling her dick out just enough so her balls could also hang out. She grabbed my thighs and separated my legs pulling my underwear off with her teeth letting it hang on just one leg.

She smooshed her mouth onto my heat licking my clit I could feel sparks run through my body. "Fuck baby that feels good," I whispered moaned trying to keep my voice down. The last thing I needed was a video circulating the internet about me having sex in a disabled bathroom at the club.

Pulling her mouth away with one last lick at my clit Y/n had a grin from cheek to cheek. Y/n grabbed her length and rubbed my pussy juice all along it. I would have given her a blow job I really would've done it but I'd rather not kneel on the floor. I don't love Y/n's dick that much.

"Ready baby. Cause I'm gonna be a bit rough." Swallowing the lump in my throat I put my hands on her strong shoulders. "Fuck me, baby." Y/n chuckled pushing her dick in slowly she pulled out fast and slammed it back in even quicker making me throw my head back and gasp. Her grip on my thighs tightened and her hips began moving back and forth rapidly.

Feeling her pound her dick in and out of my pussy made me feel sparks run all through my body. I found it harder than I thought it would have been to keep my voice down. "Fuck baby don't stop." I belted out the words as my legs wrapped around her back and my nails dug into her shoulders. "As if I'd ever stop fucking a pussy as good as this," Y/n spoke in between pants sweat beginning to rim her forehead, and her eyes were filled with lust.

After a while, I began to lose track of time and I just couldn't understand how Y/n could keep up her pace for so long. I felt like my mind was melting and I could feel myself slipping off the countertop my legs becoming weak I could feel my orgasm coming. My voice began to crack "Baby I'm gonna cum."

"Cum for me baby." Y/n whispered in my ear "I want to feel that juicy pussy of yours clamp down on my cock." And that was all it took for a wave of relief to rush over me and my legs begin to shake. I could feel a scream coming so I smooshed my lips onto Y/n's lips muffling my scream. her mouth already open allowing my tongue inside we sloppily made out as I rode out my orgasm.

And only until I had finally finished cum did we separate our lips. Y/n pulled her dick out and jerked herself rapidly till she came shooting out her little children on my thigh. Laughter began filling the room. "Never thought sex in a public restroom could be so damn hot."

Kissing along my jawline Y/n grabbed some paper towels and whipped her cum off my thigh and then tossed the paper into the trash. Her stomach started growling "Jesus. Fucking really puts up an appetite." Pecking my lips Y/n begins to fix her pants putting her dick back into her boxers. "Wanna get something to eat."

"I'm down." Lifted me from off the counter gently placing me down onto the floor. I pulled my panties up wincing at the cold feeling from my wet panties. "Alright, I'm gonna tell girls." Looking at myself in the mirror I noticed how disheveled my hair looked. "Go on without me. I'm just gonna fix my hair." Pecking my cheek y/n fixed her belt before walking out of the room leaving me alone in silence.

Fixing my ponytail with what I had. Which was just two hands I made it look at least somewhat presentable and not like I just had a leg-shaking orgasm when I noticed Y/n had forgotten her jacket. And so as any good girlfriend would do I grabbed the denim and put it on. And if I was lucky Y/n wouldn't notice and I'd get to keep her jacket all for myself.

After all, I've already stolen three of them from her what's another one gonna do?

Stepping out of the bathroom I looked around for a minute trying to spot Y/n. But when I couldn't see her anywhere near I decided that she probably just went. So with a skip and a hop I went towards the booth and In an instant, I felt my stomach drop.

And all the happiness and giddy excitement that I had once felt turned to anger and resentment. Sitting in the booth was Y/n and the rest of her friends with that bitch Jasmine sitting on her lap.

And it seemed every step I took to get closer to Y/n I felt my anger build up. So by the time I stood in front of Y/n, I was practically seething.

"Hey! Scooch a mooch bitch!" Y/n and Jasmine were taken aback. "hey baby you ready to go." Raising my hand I slapped Y/n square in the face which to have gained the attention of everyone else at the table "Don't you fucking baby me! I leave you alone for less than five fucking minutes and this what I catch you doing!" Pointing my finger and Y/n I turned to Jasmine "and you. Get this through your sappy tutu-wearing bitch ass head. Y/n is mine got it!"

———————
Am I the only one who want to just sleep forever some days
———————