"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I exclaimed.

"What the hell is wrong with me?! You're over here hollering at Dana for something she didn't do Michael! She didn't cause all this! So don't pick on her!!!! And how dare you talk about her business like that!? Michael you knew you were damn wrong to do her like that! I can't believe you would do something like that!"

Bey shot me a disgusting look. I bit my lip in anger. "Well Dana should've been on her A game. She knows how I feel about security. And that feeling has doubled since I met you and that you're pregnant! So of course, she's going to get chewed out Beyonce. You don't understand how you could've gotten hurt if you were in the room at the time. So don't you fucking dare say I was wrong for doing that. She wasn't in her place! So, stop acting like I'm the damn bad guy when I'm NOT!!!!"

I turned on my heels and stormed out the hotel. I pushed past the concerned guards and down the steps. "Mr. Jackson where are you going?" One guard asked. I was too angry to even answer the question. I gritted my teeth as my mind replayed our argument. I went out the backdoor and stormed into the dark.

I walked all the way to Central Park. My face was hidden behind shades. I flexed my hands out and back to fists. I stopped in the middle of my stride and stopped. I sighed and looked up at the sky. I really couldn't see much since it was dark in the park and my shades were the darkest I owned.

"Little Michael mad?"

I spun on my heels. "Who's there?" I called out. A dark figure moved. I turned again and saw another two. Oh shit... I straightened myself up and took a deep breath. "What do you want?" I said in my strongest tone. The figure laughed. "Just wanna talk, MJ. Loved the performance." I backed up into something hard. Two people grabbed each of my arms and jacked them back.

I hollered out in pain. "You're way out of your league with Bey," the man said. "You weren't any closer," I spat back. The man laughed and kicked me in my stomach. I doubled over. "Gimme the bat." The metal bat was passed in front of my face and placed on the tip of my nose.

"Might need some more surgery Mikey."

I gritted my teeth and spat in the figure face. The ski masked figure cursed. "Little bitch! Do it!" The leader yelled.

The other two dropped my arm and kicked me over. Fists, and heavy boots came down on me. I tried my best to fight, but it wasn't in my favor. I groaned and tasted the blood leaking out of my mouth.

"You stay away from Bey!"

One figure yelled. He pointed his finger at me. I noticed the blazing ring on the man's finger. Roc Nation was carved into it. I felt my ribs crush as he kicked my side one more time, then spitting on my face. The other laughed. "How about the bat?" The one over me laughed wholey. "With pleasure." I closed my eyes as the bat came down on my back, crushing any other bones that weren't already crushed. They dropped the bat and made a run for it. I watched the figures run away in seconds. I laid on the cold, hard ground. "Ah!" I hissed as I touched my side. What the hell have I done?

Beyonce's POV

I paced the hotel room. "We haven't seen Michael in the past three hours!" I whispered. Dana was sitting on the couch. She sighed as Julie came in and made tea for the both of us. "Beyonce! Dana come quick!" Somebody hollered. I ran out the room and cried out. Michael was being carried over somebody's shoulders. Blood dripped from him. I ushered them into the hotel room and watched as they rested Michael on the couch.

His eye was swelling and his lip was busted. Blood flowed like a river from his mouth and above his eye. "Oh my God Michael!" I cried out. He fell over and cried out in a muffled tone. "Ribs," he whispered. I opened up his shirt and jumped back at the bruises on him.