14. I'll Take Honesty For 200 Alex.

Start from the beginning

He remembers a few comments that come to mind as the drive carries on:

@RealityTVFanatic: Can't believe Ava got the boot! Drama queen alert! #Unfiltered #TeamOliver

@RomanticDreamer: Did anyone catch Oliver's disguise as he was leaving the mansion? Hilariously bad! #Unfiltered #DisguiseFail

@BeachBabe25: Where in the world is Oliver Henderson going today? I need to be there ASAP! #Unfiltered #OliverSpotting

@ComedyFanatic: Did anyone catch the videos of Oliver on Zuckerberg's yacht? Homebody is living his best life! #Unfiltered #HangoverRemedies

@DramaLlama: Oliver's love life is a rollercoaster, but Homeboy seemed stressedddd in that episode. Behind-the-scenes drama? #Unfiltered #LoveTriangle

***

As they arrive at Santa Monica Pier, the bright colors and lively atmosphere surround them. Oliver takes a deep breath, feeling the salty ocean breeze and the joyous laughter of people enjoying their day.

"Ah, Pen, this is just what I needed," he says, his voice filled with relief.

Pen smiles, her eyes sparkling. "I knew this would be the perfect escape for you. Let's have some fun and forget about the chaos for a while."

Oliver nods, his disguise barely concealing his identity. He looks like a clichéd tourist attempting to blend in, but in reality, he's drawing even more attention with his ridiculous appearance.

As they walk along the pier, Oliver can't help but notice the occasional double-takes and whispers from people who recognize him. He chuckles to himself, realizing that his disguise is not fooling anyone.

"Looks like the jig is up," Pen teases, nudging him playfully.

Oliver shrugs, embracing the absurdity of the situation. "I guess I'm not as incognito as I thought. But hey, it's all part of the experience, right?"

They stroll along, enjoying the various attractions and the lively atmosphere. Oliver tries his best to avoid fans who approach him for photos or autographs, but his disguise fails to deter them.

"Oliver! Can I get a selfie?"

"Oliver, I'm your biggest fan!"

He obliges, reluctantly posing for photos while Pen captures the moments on her phone. The comedy of the situation is not lost on him, and he can't help but laugh at the absurdity of his attempt to blend in.

At one point, they come across a fortune teller's booth. Oliver hesitates for a moment, then decides to give it a try.

"Why not?" he says, throwing Pen a wink.

The fortune teller, a woman with colorful scarves and bangles, looks at Oliver and Pen, a knowing smile on her face. She motions for Oliver to sit across from her, and he does so with a playful grin.

As she begins to read his fortune, Oliver can't help but play along, answering her questions with exaggerated gestures and nods. Pen watches with amusement, her laughter blending with the sounds of the bustling pier.

"Ah, Oliver Henderson," the fortune teller says, her voice filled with mystery. "Your journey will continue to be filled with twists and turns. But fear not, for a certain someone's laughter will be your constant companion. Embrace the chaos, and drink a little caffeine, it will lead you to unexpected joy when the light shines too bright."

Oliver chuckles, finding solace in the fortune teller's words. "Well, if laughter is the name of the game, then I guess I'm winning," he says, flashing a grin.