27. If This Ain't Some Pretty Little Liars S***.

Group Chat: Shayne, Max, Lily

Max

Well, it could be worse.

Shayne

Please for the love of all that is holy tell me how anything can be worse than being blackmailed to meet someone who has it out for me and knows I'm in a secret fling with one of the biggest names in Hollywood.

Lily

Well, they could've asked for your social. Had you pay a ransom? Kidnapped you and thrown you in a trunk? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Shayne

As much as that was HOPEFULLY supposed to make me feel better, this isn't a Lifetime movie. I also think Max might be making you dumb.

Max

*Gif of a puppy with a tear rolling down its cheek*

Shayne

Love you bud, but I'm being stalked and threatened. I think that outweighs calling you dumb.

Lily

I agree.

MAX HAS LEFT THE GROUP CHAT

LILY HAS ADDED MAX TO THE GROUP CHAT

Shayne

You're both so dramatic.

LILY HAS LEFT THE GROUP CHAT

MAX HAS LEFT THE GROUP CHAT

SHAYNE HAS ADDED LILY & MAX TO THE GROUP CHAT

Shayne

I'm sorry and I love both of your dramatic asses very much, now help a brother/future brother-in-law out!

Lily

Future brother-in-law??? We've been on three dates.

Max

Shhhh babe. Let him hype me up. Apology accepted to help you take this snitch down. Now let's get scheming.

***
It takes an entire awkward car ride surrounded by other production members on the way to the park, and shielding his phone for the trio to come up with a plan. It's not as full proof as he's hoping, but it'll do the job. He's realized the pin drop isn't very far away from the park they're all heading to for the Meet The Parents event. It honestly looks like it's in a pretty public spot right next to it. It's helped him clarify a couple of things as they get closer and closer to the spot.

1. Whoever is texting him is someone that's part of the production.

2. At least if his plan goes horribly wrong he won't get murdered.

"You doing OK there kid, you look a little off?" It's Lisa's voice that's breaking his train of thought. Her hand meets his shoulder from inside the car with a warm smile on her face.

"Yeah," he says, obviously frazzled. "Just wrapping my mind around this being the last week and wondering how the other interviews went."

Lisa seems to let out a breath of relief. "Oh, don't be worried about that, you did great with Diane, and of course the ladies and Oliver after. It's not your fault Robert didn't want to interview, and from the looks of how that ended that episode is going to be dramatic enough as is."

"Hopefully it's enough to pull some more folks back on Team Oliver," a crew member says from the row in front of them in the van.

"I'm just thankful Oliver Is Over Party stopped trending," another one chimes in,