I was too lost in staring her that I didn't realise ,she was already standing in front of me, till Amir cleared his throat.. clearly asking me to stop gazing her.

I stopped looking at her and bend down my head a little to hide my smile, before replying to Chand bano who just wished me, but my eyes never left hers.

Although, her eyes were not clearly visible because of veil, but I knew that she was staring back at me with the same intensity.

I was about to say something to Kashi, but suddenly the voice of Aayat interupted me and I finally moved my gaze from Kashi to her.

" Bhai jaan, do you even know what happened in the harem? "

Sigh, its my sultanate, Obviously I would know.

I opened my mouth to tell her the same answer which came in my mind but she stopped me by saying something.

" Malika, let's go! Dinner is ready. Fast fast. "

And that's how, my own little sister dragged the little happiness of mine away from me.

I was still looking at Aayat dragging Kashi towards the dinning table when Amir came from behind and whispered something in my ear, which made my eyes come out of sockets.

" Rafiza and her father have arrived here in the evening, bhai jaan. I forgot to inform you because of some important work. And they will also be joining us for the dinner. "

He finished speaking and that's when it hit me, I was sure that its my mother who called her over here.

I moved my gaze to my mother and a sigh escaped my lips. Then I gazed at Amir and motioned him to follow me to the dinning table.. deciding to deal with that tresspasser and the man with a certain eagle tattoo later.

I looked at all the people sitting there, and as I arrived, they all stood up for showing respect. I asked them to sit down, however my eyes were still busy in gazing at her.

Kashi's pov~

I kept listening to Aayat silently and tried to show interest in her talks whenever Charvi nudged me with her elbow.

She introduced me to almost everyone present there in the dinning area and now only three people were left who were sitting at the end of the table.

I looked at the girl dressed in orange attire with a smile on her face, and heard Aayat's voice.

" Meet her, Malika. She's Pakiza, Tahir miya's sister. Ekdum naam ki tarah hi pak hain yeh."

( She's pure, just like her name. )

Aayat smiled widely and Pakiza smiled after bending her head down a little for showing respect, to which I responded with a little smile.

I moved my gaze towards the other two people sitting there but suddenly heard all the people present there standing together, which made me snap my neck towards them.

They all had stood up for respecting badshah and I too followed their actions.

He smiled after nodding and sat opposite to me as everyone again sat down. Now that my veil was up, since everyone present here is family so I was able to see his face clearly. And the look he was giving me didn't go unnoticed by me.

He kept looking at me for some minutes and moved his gaze away from me after Amir whispered something in his ear.

And just the removal of his gaze, relaxed my body.

I started eating after Aayat asked me why I was not eating, 'cause I was in no mood to explain her that her stupid brother was staring at me.

I tried to look at everyone but him, However.. I again met his confused gaze but this time he was not looking at me.

He was looking at all the people sitting there and It was not hard to figure out that he was trying to find someone.

And suddenly, his gaze stopped at the two people whom Aayat was going to introduce me to.

He kept looking at them for sometime before clearing his throat to speak something.

"You are welcome in Qadirabad, Rafiza. "

Unknown's pov~

The hakeem ( doctor ) applied his paste on my back in the time which felt like years. The burning sensation however reduced a little bit, but the pain was still there.

" Chand bano shouldn't have thrown that light lamp at you. "

He spoke from behind and I looked at him before opening my mouth to speak.

" Yes, she shouldn't have "

Sigh.

.............................

Another Update!
Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Follow.